Who wants samoyed puppies?!

I'll be honest. I've been holding out on you all in the picture department.

Zero's breeder had a new litter, and since we like to keep in touch with her, we stopped by a couple weeks ago with the camera. We'll probably go by for a visit before they go to their new homes. Gotta love puppies when they're not mine! :rofl1:

There are 6 in total; 5 girls and a boy. Nbc0's boss is getting one of the females, so prepare for an onslaught of samoyed and berner puppies when both her and Nbc0 pick up their new munchkins.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
i want to SQUISH them!!!! Awww they are so cute! are they as soft as they look?? omg they look like lil polar bears lol

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
I want them! I'll take them all!!!!!! Every last, precious one...to snuggle and cuddle and...

(melts)

Can't wait for my own samm puppy. The BF and I are thinking of names for him, and it's still almost a year away!!!!!

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Ahhh I can't wait to go back and see them all! It reminds me of the days of baby Zero. Can't believe it's already 2 years ago. YAY for puppies

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Two years?????

God........ 2 years???!!

Time really flies doesn't it.

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Zero's beautiful! What kennel are you getting your new one from?

Zero came from Roughdiamond Samoyeds and my boss is now getting her new samoyed from the same Kennel. I love Zeros breeder, she is such a loving woman and raises her pups so well. She is here in aldergrove bc.

And Dizzy, time really does fly!!! I can't believe it but i've loved every minute of it so far and can't wait for more time with Zeros new brother berner!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Zero came from Roughdiamond Samoyeds and my boss is now getting her new samoyed from the same Kennel. I love Zeros breeder, she is such a loving woman and raises her pups so well. She is here in aldergrove bc.

And Dizzy, time really does fly!!! I can't believe it but i've loved every minute of it so far and can't wait for more time with Zeros new brother berner!
you should name the next puppy two, and then when people ask what happened to one, make a really serious face and be like "what do you mean?" lol

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Two years?????

God........ 2 years???!!

Time really flies doesn't it.
Yeaaaahhhh that's exactly what I was thinking. I remember when Nbc0 brought Zero home... wow... time DOES fly

you should name the next puppy two, and then when people ask what happened to one, make a really serious face and be like "what do you mean?" lol
buwahahahaha that is HILARIOUS!

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Yeaaaahhhh that's exactly what I was thinking. I remember when Nbc0 brought Zero home... wow... time DOES fly

Yeah I remember bringing him home too!!!! Seriously feels like yesterday.

Can't wait for more puppies

Toller_08

Very cute!!

May I ask what lens you're using? The quality is very nice. My lens is way too slow for indoor shots without a flash in most situations.

It's my new Sigma 30mm f/1.4. I. Love. This. Lens. Also, the quality of your indoor flash pictures is stunning and makes me want an external flash more than anything.

Members online