MzElla Sent Tallulah

She's never going to be one of the bulkier dogs, probably more on the lines of Lilbit, although I doubt she'll put on that much muscle, mainly because of the parvo and how far behind that put her.

I can see some difference just from the little bit of pulling she's done. I think all the wrestling with Bimmer and Kharma does a LOT for her muscle though, lol. I mean, think about it; she's rolling around and wooling a dog that's over three times her body weight :rofl1: Kharma's good about remembering the size difference, but they do a LOT of hard playing, standing on their hind legs and smacking each other, wrestling with their front legs while dancing around on their hind legs, that sort of thing. Plenty of aerial stuff too - which can get pretty alarming when they're on top of the bed and you're in it.

I'm hoping someone gets some video of them pulling. I know someone's taken some photos, but I haven't seen them yet. She was trying to take shots of Kharma while Kharma was coming toward her, but she wasn't expecting Kharma to come that fast, lol!

S

Squishy22

I am sure Kahrma gives her a good workout. lol. I wish Reggin had someone his own size to play and wrestle with. Instead he has a 6 pound chihuahua who has the pain tolerance of a mouse:rolleyes:. And she usually gets bitchy with him when he initiates play. She doesn't like be knocked around I guess. LOL. Understandable....

it's funny to watch. Kharma frustrates the HELL out of Tallulah. 'Lullah thought she had an advantage of speed and quickness . . . WRONG! Kharma's freakishly fast and quick, and is actually more flexible than Tallulah is. Just drives the little dog NUTZ - and that's a short trip for sure.

Another thing that drives her crazy is the fact that there's no place on Kharma that she can grab where Kharma can't grab her back. She's tried everything, from the back of Kharma's hind leg to standing underneath Kharma and grabbing her by the neck. There's just too much of a combination of skin and spine flexibility there for her to deal with, but between Kharma and Bimmer, she's really learning how to handle herself if she ever gets into trouble.

She's also learning not to let that big mouth of hers write checks that little ass can't cash :rofl1:

Oh, you'd be amazed what finding their heads completely inside the mouth of a big dog will do :rofl1: That was a real eye opener for Tallulah.

So was an up close and personal view of ALL of Bimmer's big white choppers - with him irritated. All he has to do is give her "The Look" now and she's chastised.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
So I just need another, bigger dog right?

Somehow I'm not thinking the mother will go for that :rofl1:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Yeah, cause I won't have ANY trouble finding a place to stay with a 165lb Fila :lol-sign:

He is a 2.5 year old black neutered male, 165 lbs, has been raised with 2 small children. He has not been around other dogs. All shots, papers, everything you could ever want...they are giving him away.
That would worry me.

And my mom would keel over dead if she came home to him in her house. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing, but it'd be a hassle.

Plus, not knowing how he was raised and my living in town, combined with realizing I'm probably not experienced enough for a Fila...

*insert other various attempt to dissuade myself*

etc, etc.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Oh, I loooove Marlowe! Maybe three dogs isn't so bad. I mean, I already have TWO... No! Renee, you're evil. :mad:

That's the one she's wearing, lol.

I figure we'll go with the Orange on game days :D The green one really brings out the brindling in her coat.

I'm going to have to make her some jackets for winter. She'll freeze her little butt off. She already doesn't like to go outside when it's too chilly. Or too damp :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.