kIMG_5361 by sizzzle_dog, on Flickr

"HELP! Ze German is almost catching me!"

kIMG_5362 by sizzzle_dog, on Flickr

*more*

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Your pup is seriously stunning.. I don't generally like Dobes but I love love love yours! Great set of photos :) He's a very handsome babydog too!

momto8

these are great!! I just love his tongue haha! These two are so great together!!! And both are so fast! They are going to love coursing this spring!!

momto8

I have a couple more I will try to add to this after a bit of them running ;)

momto8

Okay a little delayed cause I've been so crazy busy with class this last month!!
Mine are not as good as Leah's :)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
You already know this but holy crap I'm so jealous that I wasn't there. Dangit!!!!!

I decided Josh just needs to get an amazing job out that way so I can convince him that we need to live out there so I can do beezer playdates and mexidog and dobe playdates ALL the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Tashapaws

Spanish Pup
Wow, they are seriuosly stunning, both of them. The pics are incredible, you can easily see how much they enjoy playing together. Considering they are the same size and body shape, it must be a joy to see them running!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Wow, they are seriuosly stunning, both of them. The pics are incredible, you can easily see how much they enjoy playing together. Considering they are the same size and body shape, it must be a joy to see them running!
Quinn is definitely faster... he's built for SPEED! You can definitely see the sighthound in Poison though... just with a little added German engineering to increase her ability to take down a human being. ;)

momto8

Quinn is definitely faster... he's built for SPEED! You can definitely see the sighthound in Poison though... just with a little added German engineering to increase her ability to take down a human being. ;)

yes he would never be able to take down a person like Poison!! But he wants Poison to know that he is brushing up on his guard dog abilities and she'd be proud lol!!!

Also to note, these guys are only around 3 wks apart in age, Poison being older than Quinn.

momto8

You already know this but holy crap I'm so jealous that I wasn't there. Dangit!!!!!

I decided Josh just needs to get an amazing job out that way so I can convince him that we need to live out there so I can do beezer playdates and mexidog and dobe playdates ALL the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
totally! throw a joey, cricket and few others in the mix and it would be a crazy running fest!

Members online

No members online now.