Pretty Aussies

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Some photos I have taken recently

Hawkeye's littermate brother Blake

John

Ranger

Tinsel and her son Chase

Hawkeye's Mother, Britta(R), and Grandmother, Ling(L).

Hawkeye working stock

I also had a chance to work Lark on a started course with sheep and she did beautifully, naturally wearing behind them and never over flanking. She moved off the stock nicely and took my directional cues very easily. Very excited to try for her started sheep title in a couple months.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Absolutely love love love loveeee that first dog!! And Tinsel& Chase are absolutely lovely as well. So much Aussie want :(

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Here are a couple more shots that are great working shots of Hawk turning a steer back who had tried breaking away from the group. But the fence was in the way :(

SpringerLover

A good friend of mine owns Finn (Ryder x Britta) and holy moly does he look like his momma, right down to her upright ears! :)

Gorgeous pictures, can't wait to hear about Lark in her first trial!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Such absolutely beautiful, well rounded dogs. Man, they make me want an Aussie again! Beautiful and capable of doing what they were bred to do!

BlueMerle

Oh my my....I think I have died and went to Aussie heaven. :) Beautiful dogs, and some amazing shots. I think Hawkeye is one of my favorite looking Aussies.

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
A good friend of mine owns Finn (Ryder x Britta) and holy moly does he look like his momma, right down to her upright ears! :)

Gorgeous pictures, can't wait to hear about Lark in her first trial!
Finn would actually be a Ling son, so he would be a half brother to Britta. And hey tell your friend to get some more titles on Finn. Ling only needs one more offspring to get an eligible title to get her Hall of Fame status!

Last edited:

SpringerLover

Finn would actually be a Ling son, so he would be a half brother to Britta. And hey tell your friend to get some more titles on Finn. Ling only needs one more offspring to get an eligible title to get her Hall of Fame status!
Oops! I thought after I posted that it might be wrong... haha!

I don't think Finn will be in the ring anytime soon for ASCA stuff? She's been doing a lot of Nosework with all three boys.

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Oops! I thought after I posted that it might be wrong... haha!

I don't think Finn will be in the ring anytime soon for ASCA stuff? She's been doing a lot of Nosework with all three boys.
Well in that case tell her to get him out for some ASCA tracking if he likes using his nose lol. Ling is just SOOO close to finishing her HOF It would be a shame if all her offspring pass on without getting that last title. Britta just got her HOF this year!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Blake looks SO much like Sawyer, it's uncanny.

Thanks for the great pictures! I love seeing Aussies on cattle.

Members online

No members online now.