Does your dog "Talk" ?

Gypsydals

Ivan never shuts up. He's like a teenage girl on the phone. He whines, grumbles, chorkles, barks, growls, howls, grunts, sighs. Hes got a noise for everything. Ivan even carries on a one sided conversation with his food as hes eating it. Not sure I even want to know what hes saying. LOL

Peewee is pretty quiet, he does wohooo every now and then and will alert bark. About the only time he gets super noisy is dinner time or when he thinks his dinner should be coming.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Yup. Neccy yodels when she knows fun is coming. Victor has a vocabulary of grunts, sighs, and different vocals to express himself, including an exasperated sigh. Pepper Grunts one sound for everything, but it is not a bark, or a whine. A deep hurmph gritty, and bass from her throat.

milos_mommy

Milo talks constantly. Mostly it's adorable and hilarious, sometimes it's obnoxious. He sounds almost exactly like Blue from Blue's Clues.

Benji tries, but all he does is stare at you and make these stupid woofing noises. IT'S SO ANNOYING.

Catsi

Grace (SBT) has a rich vocab lol. Woo-woo, grr-grr, moans, groans, squeals. The whole lot. She talks to say good morning, talks when she's excited, talks when she's happy, talks when she's hungry but on the whole she is a happy girl and doesn't backchat too much lol.

Abby (Chi x) talks when tugging (growls), talks when playing the mouthy hands game (can't describe what's going on there), but mostly barks. She is a barker. Even when she is uber tired, she still finds the energy to bark. I just manage it the best I can - I certainly don't allow her to go on too much. She barks when she is playing, when she is attention seeking, telling me something is around, she will answer bark some dogs in the neighbourhood and she does backchat!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Mine just chatter and scream when they're over excited. Mia's BAD about it. Summer has started it the past couple of weeks too. When she knows it's about to be her turn to do agility she won't shut up. It sounds like a little monkey

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
oh Wilson is a talker, grumbler, groaner, and bark/alarmer. Took me quite some time to figure out his vocalizations, since some are very deep growly sounds...which can sound like he is doing an angry growl (but he isn't)--he is pretty funny and entertaining.

Baxter sounds off the "someone is here" alarm--and then squeals when its dinner time...but other than that, in the house he is quiet. Outside...once he gets scent of something he is a howling maniac! LOL!

Members online