Ibizan Hound Puppy Watch!!

I am expecting a male pet Ibizan puppy out of this litter. I have been on the waiting list for over a year so this is a much anticipated litter from not only me, but of course the breeder as well. We plan on doing agility, obedience, and hopefully lure coursing if I can find someone who does it around here!

The proud daddy is MBIF Nat'l/Int'l JA JHA UKC AKC DC Paradise Talk Of The Town MC RN CGC FCH aka "Java".

Proud mommy, MBIF UKC/AKC DC Alisian Fields Kenzie of Kamar MC FCH aka "Kenzie".

Ultrasound pic, taken on Monday the 7th I believe. 8 puppies for sure, possibly 10?!

Due date: Sunday, December 13th. However, I just emailed the breeder to see how Kenzie's doing and her temp dropped 0.4 degrees last night so hopefully it will drop more and we can expect puppies tomorrow the 12th! Tomorrow was my daughter's due date 6 yrs ago so that would be pretty cool (of course I'm weird and make connections like that, LOL!).

Sadly I work 7am-11pm on the weekends so I will try to update through my phone tomorrow and give a full update if something happens around midnight CT tomorrow!!

Healthy babies, healthy Kenzie, and labor vibes!!!!

Romy

Taxiderpy
:popcorn: >>>healthy puppy vibes<<<

Dude, if you're getting a beezer then you NEED to stick around on this board! I needs me some beezer pics!! :D

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
PUPPY VIBES!! Mom and dad are so beautiful :)

do you get to pick your pup when they are born or is it breeders pick?

Thanks everyone!

Fransheska, the breeder will look at their personalities at 5-8 weeks of age and find out which one best fits with who :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Oooh Beezer pups!!!

I could count 9, there may have been a shadow of a 10th...it's going to be a good sized litter, that's for sure!

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i defintatly count 8 clear skulls but from the spinal arrangment id say at least 9 puppies in there!

i think beezers are STUNNING!

Pops2

not up on the titles associated w/ the show registries
what is required for a sighthound to earn
JA
JHA
MC
RN
FCH

protodog

FCH is a field championship from ASFA (American Sighthound Field Association). The AKC abbreviates a field championship as FC. Both parents for the litter have a DC (dual championship or AKC field championship plus a conformation championship), so they've earned lure coursing championships from two different organizations (ASFA and AKC).

MC is master courser. It's an AKC coursing title that is greater than a senior courser but less than a field champion. After a dog becomes an AKC field champion, the SC or MC, depending on which the dog had earned before earning the FC, stays on the end of the dog's name. I have no idea why.

Saeleofu

I counted 11 or 12, but some of them were in denser areas of the abdomen, so they might not really be puppy heads lol

Good luck, they parents are gorgeous!

writing from phone at work...

Kenzie's been in stage I labor since 3am. Haven't heard anything since 9am. man, i'm anxious!!! come on Kenzie!!

3 baby boys born so far!!! one marked like kenzie, one marked like java, and one almost completely white!!!! one of those could be bentley!! i love white ibizans!

So far...

(copied from breeder's facebook)

5:20pm Puppy #1: Irish Marked Boy with a third eye

6:45pm Puppy #2: Pinto boy with a third eye...

6:30pm: Puppy #3 White male

9:45pm Puppy #4: White Female

10:15pm Puppy #5: Irish marked female with a third eye

10:30pm Puppy #6: Irish marked female with a third eye...

1:30am: Puppy #7 Irish Marked red boy

1:40am: Puppy #8 Completely White boy (with one tiny red eye patch)

2:20am: Puppy #9 Completely white female

More to come?! We shall wait and find out!!

Members online

No members online now.