Official "Flea Market" thread

Yup, it's still available. PM me your address if you want and I'll give you my paypal.
Will do when I get my boy.

I have 2 small animal cages for sale

1. 24" L X 24" W X 37" H for $70

2. 24" L X 12" W X 12" H for $20

or trade, I can email pictures but wont be able to get them on here till I get to a computer.

monkeys23

I have a size large Thundershirt, basically brand new. With shipping lets call it $40. It did nothing for Scout so we have no use for it. :)

JacksonsMom

Reduced - $30 shipped. Purchased for $50.

Ella's Lead "Littlest Twist". Soft cognac brown leather. 10-12". 3/4" wide tapered to 1/2". Never worn other than for a picture indoors. I do love it, but Jackson just never wears it. I've realized I prefer tan and black leather on him.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'm selling Rory's Swirl collar (3rd from the bottom). He's worn it only a few times, and it's so hard to see with all of his fluff! I figured that someone else would surely get more use out of it!

$60 shipped. It costs $82 shipped from Paco Collars.

Our Paco Collars by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Ella's Lead - VEGAN COLLAR FOR SALE

I've decided I'm just a leather person. And after having Blaze's Paco in water for the past month, and it holding up superb, I've decided to sell the Vegan, since it's just sitting on the shelf now.

It's black vegan (bottom collar) with emerald stones. Fits a 14-18" neck size. It's like brand new condition. It's a great, strong collar. It's held up beautifully to sheep herding and dock diving.

Bought for $55+shipping. Will sell for $50 SHIPPED.

Is this still available? I would be interested, I LOVE Ella's Lead's Vegan collars! Are you at all flexible on price?

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I do not. You can snail mail me cash or check, once received, I'll send the collar out.

JacksonsMom

Anyone interested in a red Comfortflex Sport Harness? Absolutely nothing wrong it, in perfect condition, worn a few times, very easy to put on/off, comfortable... I think I just prefer the looks of Hurrta. And don't really want to buy one without selling something else of his... he has wayyy too many things and will never wear them all. LOL.

So anyways... it's a red XS comfortflex sport harness. Purchased for almost $30. XS = Extra Small... 18" to 20.5" girth.

Will sell for $20 shipped.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
We are doing a lot of cleaning and reorganizing in the house and we're getting rid of a lot of books. I have a bunch of dogs books and don't need all of them, so I thought I'd post them up here to see if anyone was interested. All of these books are in like-new condition, most were gifts and some haven't even been read!

How to Teach a New Dog Old Tricks by Dr. Ian Dunbar first published in 1981, this copy is from 1996. The book is in like new condition, $12 ships it.

Katz on Dogs by Jon Katz hard cover, first edition published in 2005. I never read the book, it's been on my shelf for years and is in new condition. $15 ships it.

Puppy Owner's Manual by Diana Delmar copyright 2001. It's in good condition. $10 ships it.

Dogs Bite But Balloons and Slippers are more Dangerous by Janis Bradley copyright 2005. Was a gift and I have two copies of this book, so I've never even opened this one, it's in new condition. $15 ships it.

1,001 Reasons to Love Dogs by Christine Miele & Mart Tiegreen copyright 2006, hardcover. In new condition. $15 ships it.

Dogs: A Natural History by Jake Page copyright 2007. Never read, in new condition. $12 ships it.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from My Dog by Richard Smith Illustrations by Debra Solomon copyright 2006. $5 ships it.

Dog Palaces Brian Coleman Photographs by Dan Mayers copyright 2007. Impulse buy, never read it, brand new condition. $10 ships it.

Doggerel poems about dogs copyright 2003. Read it once, like new condition. $8 ships it.

Puppyknits by Jil Eaton copyright 2005. Given as a gift, appears to have been sign by the author, or someone else named Jil. In good condition. $10 ships it.

I have PayPal so that would be the preferred method of payment, though you can also send cash or check and I'll send the book(s) when I get the funds. I am flexible on price, and would be willing to lower the price if you want to buy more than one book. Reply here or PM me with offers! :)

JacksonsMom

I have learned I'm not a leather person for leashes... I don't know why exactly!

So I'm selling my OnLead if anyone wants them.

One black leather with silver hardware, 5/8" width, 6ft long, used for a few walks, that's it (never been in water, etc). $10 shipped.

One tan leather with brass hardware, 5/8" width, 6ft long, same as above. $10 shipped.

Or $18 shipped for both.

Taqroy

I have learned I'm not a leather person for leashes... I don't know why exactly!

So I'm selling my OnLead if anyone wants them.

One black leather with silver hardware, 5/8" width, 6ft long, used for a few walks, that's it (never been in water, etc). $10 shipped.

One tan leather with brass hardware, 5/8" width, 6ft long, same as above. $10 shipped.

Or $18 shipped for both.

Me! Me! Pick me! Lol

Members online