Embarrassing moment

I'm embarrassed, :cry: see one of my cousin came to my my house to visit, she has dogs including a female mix

Pompadour was very playful like always, but then he humped in my cousin's feet :eek: I took him off and told him no! :nono: he did again 2 more times :eek: the 3rd one he finally listen to me and he stop.

This is the first time he does this to a visit, I guess this is 'cause he felt the smell of a female dog? maybe the dog is in heat?

He tried to did this to me before like 4 times in all the time I own him , but he haven't done it again.

He is not dominant with people or other dogs, since he nows has 6 months maybe is that he is just maturing :confused:

lizzybeth727

Luna humps sometimes when she's super excited. She did it more when she was younger - an adolescent - but she still does it occasionally. I just put her in a time out when she does it, so that she will calm down.

Maxy24

Tucker humps. Started with just trying arms, now legs. But we can just get up or list our legs away. Eventually he gets it. I was letting him hump his toy duck but turns out humping makes him have to pee, so after two accidents while humping he doesn't get to do that anymore either. Poor deprived puppy lol.

Gunnar wont hump people, but hes constantly humping Elliot who is a neutered male. But Gunnar is not neutered yet, and is about 9 months old.

Yes, he has a off room.

I hope this doesn't happen again :eek: .

The things he humped before was his towel, and his pillow, but not visitors XD.

Members online

No members online now.