Guess what I caught the two kitty cats doing?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

hahahahahahahahaha

News on Twister... Jo says he's gotta be outta here soon so I REALLY need to find him a home like ASAP! She's complaining about my animals and saying how some people are uncomfortable coming around because of them now and she needs to have a talk with me about cleaning up after them... ok... I clean that cat litter box EVERY DAY! and the food bowls are always in their place. I keep all the food neat in bins in the closet and Bamm's crate is in my room so I don't see how that poses a mess. Her other thing is the fluff that Bamm pulls out of stuffies. If she sees them on the floor she throws a HUGE fit... I try to follow after him and clean them up, but no I don't ALWAYS get to them right away... part of having animals right? She's driving me nuts right now.. esp when she wants to complain about this when she hasn't done ANYTHING with the condo since I moved in like she was supposed to. The tile is still ripped out and the kitchen is currently concrete slabs with bits and pieces from the old tile still there and the carpet has not been replaced and there's still red paint all over it from when she painted the living room... and the cupboard doors are still not on the cupboards in the kitchen... it's looked like this since I moved in last Feb... and she wants to talk about the mess with my animals??? hmmph

I so wish I was closer. I would look after him until a home could be found for the poor guy. Hope he gets a home soon. and if she wants to sit down and talk, bring up your issues aswell. You too have a right to live happily with things that were supposed (im assuming) to be done for you such as kitchen stuff ect

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm hoping hoping hoping that Charliedog really does want him... if so then we need to figure out how to get him down to GA to her

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Ugh room mate troubles SUCK.

Beautiful cat though, and it's nice to see he and Goober get along, at least his stay with you won't be stressful for him (OR Goobs!)

I hope he finds a home soon!!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Amber, I talked to my landlord, but I have three dogs already and a cat would put me over the legal limit for animals in your home in my city.

I'm talking to my mother though, and she seems interested in him. I'll let you know if she decides she can take him in.

Members online