Ella's Lead contest

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Hello, Chazzers!!!!

Anyone here want a chance to win an Ella's Lead???
It's REAL simple, I promise.

All you have to do is, simply add an LOLdog caption to this picture (yes, on the picture itself), and post it in this thread, and I will choose which picture I like best. The winner wins a $40 GC from Ella's Lead.:)

Here is the picture:

I picked this picture, because, well, I think it shows Ella doing what she does best: talking smack.

The contest runs from 2/19/09-2/27/09. Post the picture with your caption on it. The one I pick will be the winner and the picture will be submitted to Loldogs, Dogs ‘n’ Puppy Dog Pictures - I Has A Hotdog!.

Thank you and have fun!!!!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
No, there doesn't need to be "LOL" in the caption. And, yes, unless I decide to change up the contest by adding more pictures (so you all have more options to LOL), there will only be one entry submitted per person. If I decide to add more pictures, they will only be optional. You will not have to LOLdog every single picture I put in this thread. You could simply pick one or the other.

I'm thinking about adding a picture of my mom's cat to have some of you have a go at LOLcatting the picture for me. If you so choose to do that one instead.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
No, there doesn't need to be "LOL" in the caption. And, yes, unless I decide to change up the contest by adding more pictures (so you all have more options to LOL), there will only be one entry submitted per person. If I decide to add more pictures, they will only be optional. You will not have to LOLdog every single picture I put in this thread. You could simply pick one or the other.
That's what I figured, but I wanted to double check. ;) Thanks!

Chewbecca

feel the magic

I winz, kthxbye.

Trying again. This was my original entry, but it doesn't make any sense if you're wanting to put it on the Hotdog website.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
I am DYING here, Lindsay!!!!
My insides hurt from laughing so hard!!!! I have my headphones on, blaring music, and I can STILL hear my laughter over the music!

ACooper

OMG! ROFLMAO!! THAT is too awesome! I nearly spit my ravioli :rofl1:

I looked at the picture a couple times this morning seeing if anything would come to me............but didn't get anything from the great beyond! LOL

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Ok, guys, here's the kitty one to caption:

And here's another Ella one to caption, if you'd like.

Members online

No members online now.