Does anyone out there have a Boston Terrier?

McKenzie

I was just wondering if they were good family dogs but I can't seem to find anyone who owns one? huh

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm not sure, but I'd like to see some info on them. A lady I know is trying to find a new home for hers, the pup is 8mo old, and we're doing a little research on the breed, to see if we can take him on. We're in the middle of trying to show our Yorkie, so we're not sure, but it'd be better than having him go to the pound. We're not sure yet though, we think we're just going to help her find him a new home, but we could end up taking him, so I hope someone can give some good info on them. :)

Muggie'sMum

Mistress Wigglebutt
There are two bostons in our agility classes, both owned by single, young women.. I don't know that they are a "family" dog, but they sure are NEAT, faithful little things. They truly are one of the neatest breeds I have ever had the chance to encounter! From what I have read out of Brett and Obie, they are exceptionally outgoing and energetic dogs. Sorry I can't be of more help!

joce

I have two frineds who have them-both are nutts about them and both are looking for another-so dixies mom I've got two great peiople who would take him in a heartbeat!-

I personally don't like the dogs but they are jsut not my type. they are nice but you have to be able to treat it like a dog and not a baby or they get a little neurotic,apparently thats why I have known so many with seperation anxiety. When I think of a family dog I think lab but the people I know that have them have them as fmaily dogs and they get along with the whole family so I don't see why it woudln't work.

Alisha2324

What you lookin at?
I have a Boston Terrier Mix he is great, BUT very hyper,very energetic and yes he did have seperation anxiety real bad but he is doing pretty good now. He is great with kids but small kids make me nerves because he is so hyper and tunes me out at times(but I think any dog can be like that). Thay have been knowen to be on the aggressive side mine is alittle but that also has to do with his mixture!

I have a neighbor who has 3 of them and just adores them. But again they are very hyper! Hope that helped alittle!

bubbatd

Don't ask my daughter who still has scars from her Grandpa's Boston !

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.