Rlvx

SpringerLover

Gabby was entered in 7 runs this weekend but only ran 6. She was slow/sore getting up from her downs on her first level 2 run today so we only did veterans after that where there were NO downs somehow!

Saturday she earned a Level 2A (first time trying it) and two Veteran B Qs. All blue ribbons! Today she earned another Level 2A (we forefitted a run off for first place because of downs) and two more Veteran B Qs. She needed 4 Vet Bs going into the weekend for her RLVX and we got them with really nice scores!

She keeps amazing me. Even though she can't see much, she keeps on trying. Saturday she ran into/over a fair number of things. I did a much better job of driving today and she ran into nothing except me occasionally. :p

I love WCRL so much. And I love my dog!

Next trial is in June. And hopefully we will have her hip issues better managed by then.

SpringerLover

The part I like the most is that you actually heel between signs. It is usually a pretty flowing course compared to AKC which I find quite choppy.

There are 3 levels with various championships available depending on what your goals are. There are also puppy and veteran levels.

Most trial environments are super laid back.

And you can take food into the ring. Not everyone does and in the regular class you can only feed at certain times, but I love that aspect for so many reasons.

Members online

No members online now.