Baby Bully!

BullMastiffMama

Will Work for Kibble
My sister. Hmm.

We've been going back and forth on the phone so much that pretty much the only time I'm not on it is when I'm in the shower or cooking dinner.

Got a puppy to train as her own service dog... with three kids in the house still in diapers. She got this puppy from a pet store.:mad: I grumbled.

Already (in a month or two) Mr. Bulldog has become too much of a handful. He's about four months old now, and spends a great percentage of his time in his crate. She was considering some guy for training that uses a shock collar. Not as a last resort, but as a rule. :yikes: I couldn't keep my mouth shut - I've told her better than this a thousand times.

I told her I had half a mind to come and get that damned dog before he's totally ruined, and if I had the gas money for my 12mpg black hole of a truck just laying around, I would. And with that, the seed was planted. :)

She texted me the next day to ask about me 'fostering' puppy until February at the minimum, with the possibility of keeping him.

We're meeting my sister and her brood somewhere halfway between central IL and San Antonio at the end of the month. :D
I know the situation sucks. I'm sooo going to get attached to this dog. And I'm no dog training guru. But being with me has got to be better than ending up back at the pet store, sold, or the guy who uses shock collars on pups.

Downside: I have not gotten a damned thing done this week, as I've been on the phone the whole time!

Still stoked tho :cool:

filarotten

Fila the love
Awesome of you to step in and help the pup! If your sister could scrape up the money, I know a very good dog transporter that lives in Dallas.

I can vouch for Linda's transport guy. He picked up Cleo from me to get her the rest of the way home to Linda. If I hadn't been 1000% sure of him, she never would have been put into the cab of that truck, even if I'd had to drive her to Texas myself. He was fantastic with her, even though she was not an easy rider, lol.

Staff online

Members online