Going absolutly Mad

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I know I look back on these photos of past pups i helped birth into this world with the wonderful mums and don't know wether to smile or cry. I was a wreck when each left to go on to a knew life that did'nt include me as much as it once did. And so im aching for these pups to be born more so for the wellness of stock rather then myself second. It broke my heart in the past to say goodbye and I know it will in the future. But those 9-12 weeks of myself their mum being the pups only world I live for.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i gave each person that took one of my pups a folder that had all their shot records, newborn pics, baby pics in it..a self addressed stamped envelop and a request to send me a pic when they grew up. i didn't receive one and i think that was just heartless. Everyone of those puppies was house trained and knew the word sit, always coming to the whistle. They had all shots up to date, were sent with enough food to mix if they chose to change and all i asked for was 35 dollars to cover the vaccines. They were just mean.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I think that was mean Smkie, I would have definately sent you a photo!!

Debi

OH PITS....I fell in love over and over...your pups are simply FABULOUS!!!!!!! Now I'm all in a puppy mode...you know we'll all be waiting...fretting...excited..for this new litter. We won't be able to get enough. LOVE the pics!!!!!!! those little faces just have to make you smile. :)

bogolove

OH MY GOSH! How do you not keep all of them? I would have the hardest time giving any of those puppies up. Oh, I want to come over and play!

Members online