good newf breeder

Ash47

Taco Dog
They are gorgeous. The breeder looks very reputable too. I have never seen a Newf in any other color than black though.

Saje

Island dweller
Does that include the landseers or not?

I love the black the best :D

Athebeau

Newf's come in Black, Brown, Gray and Landseers. Brown & Gray are unacceptable in Canada. They can be shown in the States. It's much more difficult to breed Landseers due to getting the proper pattern. Once in awhile a Landseer will pop up in a black line...my friends research the lines to make sure they have no landseers...they only like black.

I'll have to check my papers to see if my dogs have any sweetbaby breeding behind them. My dogs come from Comfortcove and Dilon is Pouchcove...if you know Newf's you "know" Pouchcove, they are famous for Newf's.:)

Athebeau

i don't know if I'd ever buy from a breeder but ... they look good!
You can always check out Newf rescue. There is one in Maine and my friend also rescues Newf's. Last one she rescued was down in the States. She drove down to pick it up. They do tons of campaiging to raise money for rescue.;)
I think there is one called Safehaven...I'll have to check my Newf newsletter to get the proper name.

Members online

No members online now.