would you use this product?

Romy

Taxiderpy
bahahahaha! That's awesome. I'm trying to picture one for a borzoi. It'd have to be a beach umbrella that the dog walker wears as a hat or something. :rofl1:

Bailey08

That would totally freak Bailey out. There's no way he'd let me hold that over his head.

Anyway, he doesn't mind the rain -- not his favorite, but he'll go outside no problem.

I've honestly never understood the rain jackets. They're dogs. But I guess I would give it a try if I had a dog who hated rain as much as some of the dogs that have been referenced.

Giny

They've been around for a long time, and no I wouldn't use one. Can you imagine walking a small dog like Kassie, accidentally drop the end of it, a gust of wind carrying her away...hello Marry Poppins. And Tilly would have a melt down with that over her back. Boomer loves the rain!

Tallulah probably wishes I did, lol. She LOATHES rain. She doesn't even like walking on soggy ground. You should see her hang off the bottom step of the deck to pee when the ground's wet :rofl1:

k9krazee

Only if there was an umbrella connected to it for ME too! That would be hilarious and I would use it! Might be kind of heavy/bulky to carry around though.

Dekka

Just try me..
I've honestly never understood the rain jackets. They're dogs. But I guess I would give it a try if I had a dog who hated rain as much as some of the dogs that have been referenced.
So you are human... do you like getting wet? Some people don't mind some people hate it. Also where are you and what sized dogs do you have? (this is for small dogs..)

I can tell you when its only a few degrees above freezing and your dog does not have a water proof coat AND weights less than 15 pounds they start to shake horribly after a couple of minutes unless they are well coated. Rain is far 'worse' than cold. The same dogs who can go out in -15C/5F for a bit with out too much trouble shake and shiver almost immediately in rain.

Members online

No members online now.