Fraggle and the gutter

DJEtzel

Some recent pictures of Frag, because I don't have enough. The first series is from a play date at my house a few weeks ago, where Frag attached himself to a gutter than he pulled off of our house and wouldn't let go. Wish I could take that thing to training, he would do anything to play with it I think! The rest are some randoms from fetch and a hike at a local park.

Noms by DJetzel, on Flickr

Gutter? by DJetzel, on Flickr

Throw it!! by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_0731 by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_0732 by DJetzel, on Flickr

Diggin for the gutter by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_0741 by DJetzel, on Flickr

Wooo by DJetzel, on Flickr

Frag and the gutter by DJetzel, on Flickr

Fetch the gutter by DJetzel, on Flickr

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I forgot to tell you that when I let your dogs out that day of the birthday party, all he wanted to do was play fetch with the gutter. :rofl1:

fragisagutterfreak.

DJEtzel

Thanks guys! He's definitely a doofus.

I forgot to tell you that when I let your dogs out that day of the birthday party, all he wanted to do was play fetch with the gutter. :rofl1:

fragisagutterfreak.
Once you throw something for that dog, he will remember you. And he will always bring it back to throw again. Haha. I tell people at work when he runs up to them with a tennis ball that if they don't want to feel obligated to throw it until they leave, to just ignore his advance and not throw it at all. LOL.

DJEtzel

"The gutter that he pulled off of the house"

That is awesome. Non dog people would be MORTIFIED.
Haha! It was one of those pieces that attaches at the bottom to drain water further into the yard... It kept coming off and not staying put, so when he showed interest and took it away, I didn't really care. Haha. Just or the record, my GSD isn't walking around my house (or other houses!) pulling random gutter pieces off! Lol

Members online

No members online now.