My New Baby Girl!

MPP

petperson
OK, forget the other name suggestions. Call her Helen of Troy, because she's BEAUTIFUL. Or no, wait--Cleopatra, because she both smart AND beautiful!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Awwww, THANK YOU!!

Cleo would actually be really pretty, but my first dog was a Cleo, and it could be confused with Chloe. :(

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're going to see her again on THURSDAY! My dad didn't get to go with us the first time, and he's dying to see her. :p I can't wait. <3 Needless to say, I'm bringing the camera. ;)

MPP

petperson
Just looked at the pictures again. Those eyes! How about calling her Crystal Blue? Or Crystalline? She is already soooo pretty.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Crystal is really pretty! Thank you! My mom suggested naming her Blue, but it's more of a boy's name. I personally love the name Indigo (Indy) but for some reason my dad doesn't like it. :(

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're going to see her again on THURSDAY! My dad didn't get to go with us the first time, and he's dying to see her. :p I can't wait. <3 Needless to say, I'm bringing the camera. ;)
ETA: Turns out we're not going this thursday, it's NEXT thursday.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
^ LOL!! Me either!!! I will definitely be posting pictures VERY often when we finally get her, especially at first because she's gonna grow SO fast!

Members online

No members online now.