What A Suck

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
So Jazz ripped her pad. Our vet looked at it when Emma went in for her fallow up. Nothing major. Well Ms Suck is barely limping untill she sees us. Then the poor baby can BARELY put any weight on it. Well just now she was running around like a moron and jumping NO limp. One look at me and she was limping badly. Mmmhhmm. Jazz I may be human but Im not stupid. Shes such a drama queen

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Miss Emma is doing amazing. Shes a puppy again. The pills make her Pee more than normal so we have had a few acidents but I wil5 take that if it means she has turned our house into a race track again. I have my tenacious sh!t and my drama queen

Heheh . . . that's great to hear!

So . . . she's having to pee a lot now . . . Guess that makes her new nickname "Tenacious Pee" :D

I don't mind telling you I was terrified that she'd gotten into antifreeze. What you described was EXACTLY what Buffy went through when she was poisoned.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
. Sorry about the ripped pad. Did u superglue it? I was afraid to when Vic did his so i take him in to the vet and she gets out the superglue gel. Exactly what i had purchased but it was too late by that time and it woudln't hold. I have one now in my dog er kit.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Not bad enough to superglue. Renee thats the problem with Addisons. It mimics kidney faliure. So they treat that and then later the dog crashes. They told me it was a rare condition

Members online

No members online now.