Embarassing question about male dogs (might be too much info)

There was a big goose that used to come and visit our two white ducks. We called him Col. Hissyfit. I will never, EVER forget the day I saw him running across the yard chasing those two ducks with his gander dangling down . . . :eek:

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Renee750il said:
There was a big goose that used to come and visit our two white ducks. We called him Col. Hissyfit. I will never, EVER forget the day I saw him running across the yard chasing those two ducks with his gander dangling down . . . :eek:
ROFLMAO!! Although it hasn't helped my fear of birds any!!! :D Now i'll be doubley cautious when I go to my friend Maries, she has Geese!!

bridey_01

Kelpiefied
The vet's at my animal shelter neuter dogs at seven and eight weeks! I wonder if i should wait till Azlan is six months before i get it done?

Barb04

Super Moderator
I've heard of it being done early, but I personally would wait until 6 months of age. You might want to post this as a separate question to get more replies.

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
'That' happens to Harley when he gets really excited... It's so embarrasing! :eek: By the way, Harley's neutered.

frznbuns

Hi all again, I have had a great time reading this Thread. I have not had a good laugh like this in a long time!! As for neutering, a lot of vets now a days do neutering and spaying not by the age but by the weight of the animal. I know that my daughters two male cats were done as soon as they hit 4lbs.
My daughter called one day all upset.. Mom Mom I think my cat has worms!! I asked did you see them in his stool? :confused: Oh No Mom he was licking himself and he was licking this worm. :eek: I was laughing so hard I could not talk and she was getting so mad!! Honey, I said that is his male part!! Cats have one too!! she said. :eek:
Well, I guess we all have to learn the facts of life someday even if it is a 25. :p

Fran27

Lol. I never saw a cat's, and I lived with a male for years. He was neutered though... Maybe that gets rid of it for cats?

EliNHunter

Omigosh... I've never had so many laughs reading a thread before!!! And you know what our dogs would be thinking if they knew what we were saying about them??? They'd be going: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bogolove

Gustav said:
Gus's pops out when he's sitting awkwardly, or very hot. I think he thinks he can pant with it! lol! :D And we don't call it a Lipstick, it's a Carrot in this house ;) :D

Yes, Brady does it too, but I call it a pimento because it reminds me of the pimento in the middle of an olive! :D

showpug

My favorite thread to date. Sometimes we get so heated on here that it's really fun to kick back and discuss the "lighter" side of things with you guys :)

Members online

No members online now.