My Mice

~Tucker&Me~

LOL, you have them for Steve right? Frozen though of course...

Well, I kept my first mouse secret for 3 months! And my mom only found out because I got careless, LOL.

They are REALLY easy to look after and a very low maintenance, cheap pet (though they still need to be treated nicely! LOL).

~Tucker

iheartsammy

ME+DOGS=CRAZY
lol..yep.. for steve.. :p

I was thinking about keeping one secret too, but my mom would find out so easy :rolleyes:

also the only reason she wont let me have one is because they smell?? :confused: "you know mom, I do believe in cleaning the cage.."

not sure why she would think I wouldn't, I mean I do live in a mess room, but when it comes to my pets..it just bugs me when THEY have to live in even the slightest amount of filth...thats why I clean my fish tank like every other day lol

btw.. I can't wait to get a new tank.. :p

~Tucker&Me~

In general, the females only smell when the tank gets really dirty. Males do smell however becase they mark.

~Tucker

mrose_s

BusterLove
ohh. i do like mice. i had some for a while but had to give them up when i moved.

their names were angus (angie when i discovered she was girl)
Honey she was so fat!

and Almond, he was an accidental boy my sister got and i just couldn't bare to take him back to the pet shop so i bougtht another cage and kept him. he was so friendly,

i think i would get a rat next time though

Members online

No members online now.