baby Gunner (9wk old carin terrier) came home and..........

ynendine

my 3 yr old neutered bassetthound just seemed to love the pup..he pushed him around alittle to let hime know he was alpha..the pup was submissive they played together and were soo cute....BUT this morning.....after pup was fed and brought in the play with Marty the bassett...Marty went on his bed (in front of me and my husband) and marked (peed) right in the center of his bed...NOW WHAT DO WE DO????PLEASE HELP!!! The pup has been so good in the crate...bed :)30 pm out (after he wimpered at 1:30am) and out again at 6:00am..9wks old...so good so far..I think I am gaing to have issues with the hound

bubbatd

I think this will be a one time occurance . She probably smelled some of the pup's pee and was just marking it . Ollie has never peed inside anyone's house ...yet when my daughter got her new Golden pup , he marked where the pup had gone .

Herschel

Sorry, I missed that he is neutered.

A few days ago we were at a friends house meeting their new puppy. Herschel, who has been potty trained since he was 4 months and never, ever has accidents decided to go behind a table and leave a little present! He was smelling around (I guess the puppy had 7 accidents the day before) and decided to mark...with excrement!

Maxy24

think this will be a one time occurance . She probably smelled some of the pup's pee and was just marking it
That's probably what it is, but you should clean up the pee with some enzymatic cleaner so they don't keep marking over each other's pee.

Members online

No members online now.