Alice Picture

showpug

:p Here is a picture of Alice hanging out after the dog show a couple of weeks ago. My friend took it and just sent it to me.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Showpug, I want to meet your puggies one day so I can see how they're supposed to look and act! We have a couple of "pinhead" pugs that come in for daycare...normal pug sized bodies, but the heads are stuck at the size they are at 6 months. They look so strange...I think they're totally petstore pugs.

tac_1

Teri's babies
Just to clarify...that was directed at supertard, so PLEASE if you delete theirs...delete mine so I don't come off looking like I was attacking showpug.

tac_1

Teri's babies
OMG, lol, see, now you HAVE to delete my reply to that loser....and well this one if you want to. ;)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'll just leave these up, otherwise it'll look like I'm going overboard with the modding. Continue on with the cooing over the pug!

showpug

Whatever took place on this thread while I was away sounds interesting to say the least LOL!:yikes:

Thanks for all the kind comments and you guys are welcome to attend a pug party with the gang anytime.;)

Members online

No members online now.