Dog tags... and Breaking Bad...

JacksonsMom

Yeah, I know, I'm so late to the game and am sooo addicted to Breaking Bad (I watched 4 seasons in, like, a week). And I kinda thought it'd be funny/unique to have Jackson's dog tag have something to do with it (most likely from fetching tags, IF they have another sale thingy soon)....

But I might be missing something. I know people who don't watch the show probably won't get it... but oh well. I don't really want the word "meth" on there because I don't want people to think I'm some kind of a druggie:rofl1: but if you have a play on words or such...

Sooo any BB people, any other ideas?

I've got

Better Call Saul
Yeah, Science!

... and yeah, then I brainfart. I don't if there's really a lot of good quote-type things to use, that would fit on a dog tag, but let me see if anyone else has anything...

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Oh my god I will be stalking this thread. I am a Breaking Bad addict too!

I'm a blowfish!
I won
The one who knocks
Respect the Chemistry
Captain Cook
I Am Awake
Fat Stacks / Making Fat Stacks
Hearts And Minds
The Bad Guy (though probably not fitting for Jackson lol! <3)
Stay Out Of My Territory
Ding Ding Ding
Just Basic Chemistry
Yo, Mr. White
I Know A Guy
Cute One Of The Group
LWYRUP - Saul's license plate
Look At Me
THECAPN - Jesse's license plate
Where's My Money ... bitch. LOL

LOL, not appropriate at all but classic Jesse
Speak into the mic, bitch!

Last edited:

MicksMom

First thing that came to mind was Heisenburg. Oh, just thought of another one- Tortoise.

ETA- another one- Mr White

JacksonsMom

Good good ideas!!!! LOVE it. Thank you. So many to choose from!

And Meth Lab is awesome! Because of the show or just another reason?(lol I know Enzo is obviously a Lab). Very cute!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I loooove Breaking Bad!

Chili P!

I am the danger

Wanna cook?

Gatorade me bitch!

Bush pilot :rofl1: from here:

Jesse Pinkman: Right on. New Zealand. That's where they made "Lord of the Rings". I say we just move there, yo. I mean, you can do your art. Right? Like, you can paint the local castles and ****. And I can be a bush pilot.
The buzzer that buzzes!

Jesse Pinkman: The buzzer! The buzzer that buzzes when you put the keys in. To like let you know that the battery's on. I know that! It didn't buzz. Look, I didn't turn the key or anything, alright? I'm not stupid. Did you hear the buzzer buzz? I did not... It's faulty, it's a faulty mechanism.
Cap'n Cook

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
No, I've never seen the show. I know if I start watching I wont quit. Because of the picture of the Meth lab, chocolate lab, yellow lab ect

JacksonsMom

Alright, so I'm waiting to see if FT will ever make a small-dog friendly brass tag first... (and whenever their next special is, I'll probably end up getting one brass and another silver, so I can pick two quotes to use and have one for each leather collar.

But I think I'm going to be choosing between these:
I Am The Danger
Captain Cook (or Cap'n Cook?)
AKA Heisenberg
I Know a Guy
Yo, Mr. White

I looovee so many of the others, too, but tried to narrow it down, LOL. Heck I even started thinking simply "Breaking Bad" would be kind of cool.

pitbullfriends

Pitbull Friends
This is a great idea that just prompted me to make a custom tag for my dog that says "SONS", thats a common word on the clothing from the Sons Of Anarchy which is my favorite show, don't worry I also really like Breaking Bad but Sons of Anarchy really transfers to clothing better in my mind. Of the ones written above on of my favorites was Captain Cook (conveys the show and also sounds like a title).

Grab

I'm not sure if they could make a small dog brass tag..seems like it would be too heavy if it's the same thickness as their other tags..

JacksonsMom

I'm not sure if they could make a small dog brass tag..seems like it would be too heavy if it's the same thickness as their other tags..
I had seen something about FB about the possibility of lighter brass tags... but nobody from FT has confirmed yet.

JacksonsMom

This is a great idea that just prompted me to make a custom tag for my dog that says "SONS", thats a common word on the clothing from the Sons Of Anarchy which is my favorite show, don't worry I also really like Breaking Bad but Sons of Anarchy really transfers to clothing better in my mind. Of the ones written above on of my favorites was Captain Cook (conveys the show and also sounds like a title).
Never watched Sons of Anarchy... hmm, gonna look into it! That sounds like it'd be a cool tag! :)

I think I really like Captain Cook, too.

JacksonsMom

FT is having a 35% off sale! Yipppeeee! I'll be ordering today. They also now have baby brass. :)

Screw it, I'm taking advantage of the sale and just getting two.

SO I'm trying to narrow down phrases.

I *think* I want a tiny "squareish" shape with "I Am The Danger" and a skull face for the aluminum one. IF it will fit. (so like this shape: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=181870705239549&set=o.345706681371&type=3&theater)

OR for the aluminum.... a tiny squareish with "Better Call Saul" and maybe a smiley face?

Or should I do the brass Better Call Saul or Captain Cook?!

I guess I am mainly trying to decide between I Am The Danger, Better Call Saul and Captain Cook and which one to put on which (brass or aluminum).

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Omg, I recently became a Breaking Bad addict too!!! :3 My best friends were always obsessed with it and decided to force me to watch every episode in one weekend. We should have a marathon together.

What about... "Smoking marijuana, eating cheese doodles, and masturbating"

haha! That might be Fozzie's tagline. I know he loves the first two. Idk about the latter? :/

Members online

No members online now.