Please note...

Saje

Island dweller
The title of this forum has changed. It's now for photography too. :D

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
It's also been moved. Are we supposed to post our picture threads here now?
Good question nolu... is this for "professional" type pictures? Like for critiquing etc. Just with dogs as the subject? Or are we to put our everyday picture threads here to de-clutter the dog chat forum?

noludoru

Bored Now.
*BUMP*

Picture threads are being posted here and moved to GDC. Picture threads from GDC aren't being moved here.. so is this a picture forum or is it not?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
beats me i thought that was what we had a photo gallery for.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
things have changed apparently i guess you post them here, a lot of people don't ever look here but maybe that will change too. THe title should be dog photos and dog art..then there would be a lot less confusion

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Maybe she means art photography? Like scenery pics?

Or maybe not since it says "Dog Pictures"

*shrugs*

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i figure dog pics are dog pics..i love my gallery, i have put all of vics pics in it in order, and like being able to go back and see his growing up..but so few people on the forum go there that a person if they want to share and have their pics seen have posted in the forum as well. I always put the link in dog chat...but since i am not sure what is going on, i will take it as dog pics..or scenery or whichever. Wont move them back to dog chat anymore. I just thought they would get more attention there.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Saje, does that mean we aren't supposed to post pictures here then? I'm probably really dim about this, but I'd just like it clarified.

Saje

Island dweller
You can post pictures wherever is appropriate. here is where we can post threads about what camera to buy and other photography questions. so they are all in one place and easy to find. And when I see old photography threads I'll move them here, ok? :)

Members online

No members online now.