severe seperation anxiety

does anyone know of any other meds. that work wonders for dogs with seperation anxiety? We have been giving him rescue remedy and also some Chinese Herbal pills, but nothing seems to help. We are coming to terms that nothing may help him, but I want to keep trying..thanks in advance for any ideas

well my dog is 14 years old now..recently developed the anxiety..we had thought about it..but since he is so old we dont think it will work...:-(

Tinaweena

Really sorry, I know you're just looking for help but....could you please stop posting the same subject all over the place. It's very frustrating to click on a thread trying to help, and realise you are reading the same problem over and over again.

You are kind of posting all over the place. Let's just keep it here now, ok? The only other thing I can think of for you to try is what I do every morning when leaving for work. Hunter knows when I'm almost ready to leave. He lays in the bed until he hears my hairspray go in the bathroom. Then he jumps down knowing it's about time. (he's gone out and pottied beforehand, but goes back to bed). He almost can't WAIT for me to LEAVE! Because he knows he's getting a big dog biscuit. :D

I havent seen the other threads, but something muct of caused this you need to sort out the problem with training

Members online

No members online now.