Hiking with Aeri and Z

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
A friend of mine has property that abuts a woods and friendly neighbors who don't mind us tromping around in their parts of the woods, so she and I get together periodically to take the dogs on off lead hikes. Yesterday we planned a short hike but got lost so in the end trekked about 6.5 miles. The dogs thought it was a grand time, though!

I just took Z and Aeri because Kes was supposed to be taking it easy after his chiro appointment and Snipe is just coming out of heat and Becca has intact males so I didn't want to mess with that. Of course the boys still found Aeri fascinating, so I'm just hoping she's not coming in a third time. >.<

I took 400+ pictures and edited those down to 200 pictures, so it's going to be hard to narrow it down further LOL. I did post some on fb, so I'll try to use different ones here. ;)

Aeri heading off down the path at warp speed

Z got a little muddy...

Aeri likes fishing for leaves and finally caught one!

Love this picture of one of Becca's livestock guardians

And Rory the sheep

MORE

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Hidden malinois (this is why she was wearing a bright vest lol)

Z has an enthusiastic recall lol

Z loves splashing in creeks

So does Aeri

And we found a log so haaad to put dogs on it of course!

STILL MORE!

Aleron

What a fun time! Love the dirty dog pictures. And LOL at the leaf fishing - Whim does that too!

JacksonsMom

Love them! This makes me want to take Jackson down thru our woods again soon. We have 90 acres of farmland as our backyard. We don't really talk to the farmers much, though, so I always feel weird going down there without officially asking. But looks like great fun. A messy dog = a happy dog.

Toller_08

<3 Aeri! She is definitely my most favourite Mali ever. And Ziva is such a beautiful little girl.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Thanks for all the nice comments on my girls everyone. :) I think they are pretty swell and both are tons of fun to take pictures of, so it was a super awesome hike!

Members online

No members online now.