? For Couples & Single Folks

Juicy

For couples:

do your dog(s) sleep with you?

how many dog(s)?

what size bed do you have?

where? in between the two? at the edge?

is your significant other okay with sharing the bed with dogs?

For singles:

how many dog(s)

where? aside you? at the edge?

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being?

Juicy

For singles:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? yes

what size bed do you have? full

how many dog(s) 3

where? aside you? at the edge? pepe on the edge sometimes next to me on the other pillow, princess likes to sleep on or inbetween my legs (and sometimes she uses my butt as a pillow :eek::yikes:), didi next to me.

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being?

depends on the person, not sure about ALL the time, but with a king size bed, i dont see why it'll be a problem with 3-4 dogs, problem is if they're going to be next to me or on the foot of the bed or something, messes up the cuddle factor :p

Maxy24

For singles:

Yes Max slept with me.

Twin

how many dog(s)

Just Max

He laid out beside me on the side away from the wall, I was sandwiched between him and the wall.

Assuming the other guy didn't mind yes I do, but the dog will have to be invited in case we want to be together dog free for a while.

bcmoffatt

totally normal
For couples:

yuppers!

how many dog(s)?

anywhere between 1-3. And one of our cat sleeps in the bed too.

queen sized bed.

Tiku sleeps stretched out along side DH or curled up at his feet, Mochi sleeps up by my head (sometimes I spoon him) and we share the pillow. Kena sleeps between my legs, using my bum as a pillow or stretched up in between DH and I. The cat sleeps down by my feet.

Oh yeah! We both love the dosg in the bed. And if he wasn't, I'd kick him out of the bed. The dogs are better company--- and they don't snore!
:D

bubbatd

Single , yes in single bed . Just Ollie unless Hunter or Seger are here . Ollie always goes to bed first and takes my place , so I have to get him over and he curls up next to me . When Hunter's here it's a free for all .....all over the bed !

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
No, I am married and my husband does not allow the dogs to sleep in the bed with us. The only exceptions were when they were young puppies and we just got them when they would wake up during the night I would let them snuggle with me so they'd go to sleep easier.

We have a queen size bed for just me and my husband but if the dogs did get to sleep on the bed they'd probably be allowed on the foot of the bed. If our dogs were smaller I don't think my husband would mind them sleeping with us though.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
For singles:

Fozzie does... Gonzo will get up on a bed if he's invited, but he likes to sleep on his dog bed, alone. I guess he likes his own space.

Queen

how many dog(s)?
2... but only Fozzie actually likes sleeping on the bed.

Fozzie likes to sleep next to me, with his head on the pillows, under the covers, like a person. ;D Either that, or he curls up at the foot of the bed, after dragging a pillow down there.

Yes! If they don't like it, they can sleep somewhere else. hehe

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
For singles:

yes

queen

how many dog(s)
2 or 4

whereever they decide to settle, usually on each side, ares likes the edge or the foot, morgan likes to be on my chest, tyr above my head

yes

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
For couples:

No. Sometimes we let her sleep on the bed, but it is not an everyday occasion. I'd say maybe once a week and mostly on weekends.

how many dog(s)?
One dog.

Queen.

She sleeps in between the two of us and takes up more room than me.

Yes.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I can actually answer both of these, as I am in a long-distance relationship!

For couples:

Yes, most of the time

how many dog(s)?
three, but Ronin usually gets squished so he sleeps on his own bed, and Ada is sometimes banished to her crate because she likes to do cartwheels on the pillows! Ilsa is always in bed though.

It's (too) SMALL - it's not a standard size, as it is a futon imported from Japan. It's close to a twin though.

When he can tolerate it, Ronin is on the pillow next to me. Ilsa is smack dab in the middle, under the covers. Ada is wherever she fits, or chooses to flop over. (which means anywhere, her favortie place is right on top of my bladder in the morning!)

yep!

For singles:

yep!

see above - it's still small, but A LOT bigger without a 6'5" person in it!

how many dog(s)
two, but they're the big'uns.

Same places - Ilsa in the middle under the covers, and Ronin next to me on the pillow. Only difference is that he stays the whole night when it's just the three of us... ;)

noludoru

Bored Now.
do your dog(s) sleep with you? No.... not until I trust him in my room, which I don't. Too many bookshelves at the perfect height for destroying books and his sad affinity for peeing on beds if he has to go...

what size bed do you have? single. soon to be queen.

how many dog(s) 1

where? aside you? at the edge? When I do nap with him, he pretty much crowds me into a ball or I spoon around him and he lays with is head on my face or hip.

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being? Depending upon the dog, yes. If other person can't deal with it they an get the hell out of my bed.

ACooper

For couples:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? Not any more :( Orson did until we got the new bedroom set.........and now Kevin would rather him not be on it. He does still sleep in our room on his own pillow though.

how many dog(s)? 2

what size bed do you have? Queen

where? in between the two? at the edge? When he did it started at the foot and as the night wore on it was ALL OVER!

is your significant other okay with sharing the bed with dogs? Not anymore

Paige

Let it be
For couples:

The whole lot.

how many dog(s)? Three.

where? in between the two? at the edge? I don't live with my bf but when he's over Bandit will not let him sleep beside me and I like it like that. I sleep the best when Bandit is beside me. Spanky sleeps snuggled up to Bandit, Miley sleeps cuddled up to Spanky and he sleeps beside Miley. Mwuhaha. Im awful.

is your significant other okay with sharing the bed with dogs? He hates it so much but he tolerates it. Which means a lot to me because not many would.

For couples:
Yep! They sleep with us on the nights that we're off, but not during the day (we work nights)

how many dog(s)? 2

what size bed do you have? King

Porkchop sleeps with Paul- usually wedged against his stomach or behind his knees. Luke cuddles up to me when I'm on my side, and moves to my pillow beside my head when I flip to my stomach.

We're both happier with the pups in bed

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
For couples:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? It depends -- my husband works nights and if I want someone to cuddle with I will let them sleep with me. Typically, they always sleep in their crate. Kai would never get out of our bed, but Brawt will often get out of bed and go to his crate because he gets hot.

how many dog(s)? 3 Mini Dachshunds (11 week old puppy is always crated when sleeping)

where? in between the two? at the edge? They both have to be touching someone. Kai will typically lay right in between my husband and I and will NOT budge. Brawt likes to curl up behind my legs up near my butt.

is your significant other okay with sharing the bed with dogs? Yep. My husband never had a pet growing up and when we got our first dog it was all over. His attitude started out as, "it's just a dog". Now they all three have him wrapped -- they bark and he ask how high? It's cute to see him with them and see how much he loves them all.

For couples (when the bf sleeps over):

do your dog(s) sleep with you? Yes.

how many dog(s)? 2

what size bed do you have? queen

where? in between the two? at the edge? Zelda sleeps on me, yami at the bottom in the middle if us.

is your significant other okay with sharing the bed with dogs? yeah as long as they are not being rowdy.

For singles:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? Yes

what size bed do you have? Couch (lol)

how many dog(s) 2

where? aside you? at the edge? Yami sleeps on one end cushion, and zelda ontop of me.

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being? yup.

A

Angel Chicken

For couples:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? Yes, on a nightly basis

how many dog(s)? Just the Fat One

where? in between the two? at the edge? Never in the middle. She is either at the foot of the bed, or cuddling next to me, or lying next to Rob's legs.

is your significant other okay with sharing the bed with dogs? Yeah, he is always ok about the dog being in the bed. He knows I wouldn't have it any other way and he is always cool with Kona in the bed cuddling.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious

We would if she wished to. But she prefers to sleep on the floor, underneath the bed, directly beneath me.

how many dog(s)?

One

Double

She would never be allowed to sleep between us. There's something controlling and manipulative about that. Same with sleeping at the head of the bed. She could sleep at the foot or the edge if she wished.

Dogs, cats, doesn't matter to him as long as there is room. The cats do sleep on the bed, when they feel like it.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
For couples:

Not on a regular basis and if they do it is only one at a time. but then I usually kick them out in the middle of the night if they do lol.

how many dog(s)?
Queen
Beezer likes to try to sneak right up the middle but usually they will curl up in the middle at the end of the bed.... which then causes a rift in the blanket and leaves us with our butts hanging out of the covers.... it SUCKS.
Yes... it is me that always kicks them out when my butt gets cold or I don't have my required leg space lol

milos_mommy

For singles:

do your dog(s) sleep with you? - yep

what size bed do you have? - queen

how many dog(s) - one. he's small, but still manages to hog the bed.

where? aside you? at the edge? - all over. sometimes at my feet, sometimes next to me, sometimes ON me.

do you see yourself still sleeping with your dog(s) if and when you you have to share with another being? - yeah. but if he was a big dog, probably not.

Members online

No members online now.