New baby presents?

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I want cute things for my new niece or nephew!

It's the first baby in our family so I want cute, and maybe cute and uniquely useful (ie, something cute that they may not have thought of, or isn't all that commonly used... A hidden gem!).

I don't know the sex... S/he was due on the 20th... Still waiting!

Kilter

There are some neat keepsake kits for doing hand and feet imprints, as well as companies that do plaster casts of that sort of thing.

For the actual baby, one thing that we had that helped a lot was a hazelwood necklace, you can also get amber ones. They are made for babies and help with drooling etc. but it depends on the parents, some parents are too paranoid to put them on (they are made to fall apart if pulled too tight, and the beads etc. fall off).

Cafepress has a lot of neat shirts if you want baby to have a 'this is my uncle' shirt with a pic of a dog....:rofl1: or other funny ones...

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Errrr no idea why I posted this is cat and pet forum LOL!

I got over excited and bought some stuff already...

I got some handmade crocheted booties (sooooo cute), a handmade sleep sack thing, a fleecy monkey outfit (sooo funny and cute), a baby book (black and white patterns that can also hang in the cot) and a baby journal for memories.

Omg there's so much cute stuff.

Kilter

I did cloth diapers with my dd, and recycled baby blankets into diapers. Now that's cute. She had plaid diapers, ones with little hand prints in different colors, pink hearts.... then knitted some cute covers and recycled some sweaters into covers/pants. SQUEEEEEE!

Now waiting on a litter of puppies so I can make puppy blankets to go home with them....

Members online

No members online now.