Good morning

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
no one had a good morning for neccy..she would have given you a smooch too. She was having a lovely sunny bath to start her day.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
LOl THank you Tuff Stuff...she's kind of like being kissed by a cow, but she puts so much heart into it, so she says to send one or three to you! I thought she was pretty in the sunlight. I shared her chair for a bit and took a sunny bath with her. Mary and I use to do that a lot.

WHen her ears were so swollen and she wouldn't' let anyone near them, I told her one day I will rub those ears and you will like it, really you will. ANd I do, and she does. :)

And to you Linds she sends a specially one, be careful, it might bowl you over. It does me sometimes.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Rubbing those ears is our morning game. I tell her I am gonna do it..and she slides her eyes to the side, in a teasing expression. SHe is touchy about the one that was cut, but as soon as you get that good deep place, she leans in and enjoys as much as Victor and Pepper do. Grammy always said she "did Ollie's ears" at the end of each day. It was their routine too and I have a pic of her on my wall where Ollie has the most goofy happy expression. So I kind of took the tip from her and made it a part of our day in her memory. I am the lucky one, except for when she tries to get me to run, she can skitter all she wants but my running days are done for good. I need a stand in.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Neccy just needed some dedication and attention. Patrick on the other hand, was in a living hell..He was the deadest looking dog I have ever seen a photograph of. The spark of life that is his miracle to this day just amazes me. Neccy's was a pretty easy fix, it just took diligence, and owners that were willing to let her go for her own well being. For Patrick there couldn't have been a drop of moisture to him, and how he lived being dropped 19 floors down a trash chute is beyond me. He is a fat and happy boy now that's for sure. I believe with all my heart that he survived by will alone, and somehow knew he had a reason to hang on. I am still in disbelief that his owner got her record expunged, that isnt' right, a few classes are not justice to me, not at all for what she did to him.

I want to get a vid of Neccy and her skittering, and how she peeks around the steps at me, and then skitters to the front door. That makes me happy every single time. Her woods walking this fall did her a world of good, it added zest to her and when we drive along the edge of where she ran, she is yodeling her desire for more more more! She will be a pleased girl soon Aiden and Baylee are on their way. I think she misses her Patrick toddler boy. She seems most pleased as Sancho does when the babies are here. So hopefully I will get some fun pics. I have the camera battery charged and ready to go. Fingers crossed.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I know. I know.I try really hard not to remember how bad it was, only how good it is now because anything else breaks my heart. I try to celebrate her health and tell her she is beeauutiful every morning and how she is the best behaved one of the whole bunch because she is so smart. WE have fuzz on the last inch of her bare tail. I have my fingers crossed for a fully furred ol girl I wasn't sure it was even possible.. I do think it is amazing that her toenails finally migrated back down to an almost normal position.

SHe did like having the babies here tonight, but when she got in one kiss on Baylee, Baylee puckered up with a pout and Neccy thought she had done something wrong. Pepper did pretty good sitting byBaylee and air kissing, but no contact. THat's a big improvement. Uncle Victor hid under the blanket on the sofa, that is as much as he really wants to have to do with a toddler. Aiden did super in leaving Uncle Victor be. ANd that is an improvement there. He did think it was funny as all get out when Victor covered himself up.:D It was a win win evening, I was glad to see Aiden do so much better than the last time he came over, the dogs were able to be out the full time and it was a long evening.

Wickgaga

Aww, that is just an adorable picture! Although they really don't look a lot alike, she reminds me of my Bruno in this picture. :)

Members online

No members online now.