Collar Mania? How long did it take to receive your orders?

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
My mom had ordered Cali a collar, as well as a matching leash, a week or so before Christmas and we still haven't gotten it. So I was just wondering how long it took before your collars were delivered. :) I had saw 10 to 15 business days on the site, but it's been a bit longer than that.

AliciaD

On second thought...
I would definitely email them. I have no experience with them, but it's been a month! I would drop them an email, or call. If your mom has an order number that would be helpful to have on hand.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Yeah, definitely shoot an email to Lisa! I haven't ordered a new collar in a while, but mine didn't take that long to arrive.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Mine was taking longer than it should so I emailed her (things happen, things get overlooked, etc) and she told me she had been ill and it came the next week.

I remember mine taking month or so last year when I ordered right around Christmas, but there was a big announcement on the site that customs were 4-6 weeks. Sales and such they take longer but she has always been great about keeping me in the loop and answering any questions

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Yeah it took a month for mine too. Main reason I haven't ordered again actually. It's fine for small businesses that are busy to have a long TAT but I as a person am a little instant gratification happy lol. Two weeks is more my ideal for a custom collar which is why I <3 Becca!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
It took mine a little over a month. You're in Canada as well, which takes longer thanks to customs and the package having to change mail services and so on

Grab

Aesop's, which was embroidered, took about 13 business days. But, I'm sure going to Canada adds a bit of time.

Hi,

This is Lisa from Collar Mania. The person that started this thread has contacted me and indicated that their mother ordered this, I have no order on record for this and have asked for an order number and not heard back. I think that she may have ordered from another collar maker. My turnaround time is currently 10-15 business day the longer times are for embroidered collars and sometimes they are less than this. It has been this way for the last year or so unless there were illness or machinery issues. For those of you that ordered last year and waited longer I was also making leather collars which slowed me down but I have since stopped making those which has reduced the turnaround time greatly. If you live in Canada or are out of the country shipping will take longer so your orders can take 2-6 weeks depending on shipping.

I am a sole person company who has part time help occasionally so if there is an illness or machinery issues then it will take longer to receive your product, but people are notified on my site no less than 3 times before they place the order what the turnaround times are and they can email me to get an estimate as well. I strive to get my collars out as quickly as possible but prefer not to rush as that is when errors get made and I would like to provide the best quality possible, and when making 60-125 collars a week it is a balancing act.

I am always available via email or my facebook page for anyone who needs questions answered about existing or future orders.

Members online