Kittens!

lizzybeth727

These are the kittens I'm raising (see details in this thread: http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t116129/). Sorry the pics are so big - and not very good quality - I've learned that it's exceedingly difficult to photograph kittens.... and that computers never cooperate when you're in a hurry to post said photos. More to come.

Enjoy!

The three siblings:

Crate training's going well :D:

The orange one's the biggest right now, this calico's the second biggest:

This is my favorite picture (I'll probably keep this little guy):

lizzybeth727

Too cute! I'll take a calico to go kthxbai!
CALICO!!!

I <3 calicos, I want a calico. Calico naow.
Awesome, two calicos comin' right up. :D

Seriously, the little one in the picture in the crate, she has an attitude. Reminds me of Laurelin's Mia. ;) She wanted nothing to do with me the first two days or so that I had her, but now she's starting to turn around a bit.

The other calico, she was my favorite when I first found them, I still think she's just gorgeous. She has more white on her back than the other one. She's pretty sweet, but the orange one is definately the sweetest. :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh, they're so very precious. <3
I'll take the one in the crate/bag. kthxbai.

MPP

petperson
Those little orange-and-white guys are the best, aren't they? So sweet and easygoing. Must be color related. I'm very glad you rescued these kittens. They are far too cute to be throwaways!

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
Kittens are the CUTEST little things.

I must remind myself of the tiny needle claws and needle teeth and the climbing with their nails..........

lizzybeth727

Kittens are the CUTEST little things.

I must remind myself of the tiny needle claws and needle teeth and the climbing with their nails..........
Aww, they're not so bad just yet. Their claws really remind me of my rats. They can even perch on my shoulder when I need my hands free. And they don't bite hard... yet. It was ADORABLE when they had no teeth and would suck on my fingers, their lips felt so weird. I'm still obsessed with playing with their lips, I'm sure they think I'm insane. :p

Members online

No members online now.