Possible transport...

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
Laying the potential groundwork...
There's a 9wk old deaf Dane in wisconsin who was supposed to have a home...
He is a byb dog, I will not sugar coat it...
He would be comming from said byb...
He "had" a family who backed out for whatever reasons...

He is being given away for Free...
There's alot of unscrupulous people out there...and he doesn't deserve what could come from it...

I've offered a potential home for him...
But I can only get as far as white plains NY.
I'm not sure if the breeder will be willing to do any transport ect so I'm wondering if there's any members between Wisconsin and white plains ny (through Pa I belive would be the best rout) that might be willing to set up a train?

It's either this or I try to raise the money to fly him in and were looking at about $300 for that too...

Right now there's nothing set in stone or definate, but these folks are more Kiley to let me take him if I have something in place...

Bailey08

I'm not on the route, but I think it would be a good idea to look into the trucker transport. Good luck! :)

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
CD looked into that. Has to be a rescue. a byb dog wouldn't count I wouldn't think as one from a decent breeder didn't.. they never asked her decent breeder or not. Breeder was all that mattered to be told no.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Try USHIP but there's another one you can put in a bid for, and people bid for you...best one I got for Jasper was like $275 from NJ to Colorado...but it was going to take way too long...
Since he's still young and smaller you could try Continental airlines...Jasper was quite expensive but he was 80 lbs...which cost around $400 for the shipping part.
I'd definitely try to put an ad on USHIP, then you can decline the offers that are more than you want to pay to get him there...I got everything ranging from $475 down to as low as $275.

Yeah Operation Roger won't do breeder dogs, they are pro-rescue only.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Smudge was $200 with continental Raleigh NC to Toronto ON. Shipping invoice says him plus the crate were 9KG if that helps give any sort of baseline.

Members online

No members online now.