The pound in Zanesville, OH, is full to capacity. Please rescue sponsor or adopt Plea

Elizabetty

: URGENTZanesville Ohio pound labs , dobie rotti shep mixes

It's Raining Cats & Dogs In West Virginia: OUT OF TIME!!!! Don't Let Her Die. June 5, 2009 Very Friendly Seven Year Old Husky Shepherd Once Someones Pet OHIO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am crossposting. There are fantastic great temperament dogs in the pound many owner surrendered. I want to cry when I look at many of these good dogs faces. You can tell that many have had homes are kissers and cuddlers and just wonderful all around animals who will make great companions. Please give them a chance. Euth decisions are being made. How can they euth any or these dogs? Please help.

"Please crosspost:

The pound in Zanesville, OH, 740-453-0273, is full to capacity, and tough decisions about euthanizing are being made. There are many breed types, sizes, and many with great temperaments. Below are some of the available dogs, and more can be seen at Muskingum County Dog Pound & Kennel. Please help by rescuing or adopting a dog if you can. If not, please get the word out about the wonderful dogs at this facility. For more information or if you'd like to make a donation to help save a life, please email [email protected].

Thanks in advance!
Jan"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.