This is who is helping Francheska with the puppies

R

RedyreRottweilers

As many of you may or may not know, Francheska is fostering some Boxer/Pit mix puppies who are dehydrated, and have diarrhea.

Since this is really an emergency situation with these puppies, I got on my Rottweiler lists and asked for help from someone in Fran's area.

Just as I expected, Grace Acosta stepped forward. Francheska will be taking the puppies over to her for veterinary evaluation, care, fluids if needed, and any needed medications.

Grace is the creator of Gulf Stream Guardian Angels Rottweiler Rescue. This organization has rescued and rehomed countless dogs, and is always ready and willing to take on the dogs who need the help most.

Please visit the site, and don't miss the story of Ellis, the American Dream. If you can make a donation, any donation, no matter how small, it will help Grace and Gulf Stream Guardian Angels Rottweiler Rescue help the dogs. I will warn you beforehand, you will need tissue. But please go look. You will not believe what she does.

Gulfstream Guardian Angels Rottweiler Rescue

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Great site!

Just a warning to Firefox users though, there is a Quicktime plugin on the page, so depending on the version of firefox you are using, it may crash your browser, so I suggest you open it with IE!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I cant wait for wednesday! im getting my paycheck and im going to atleast try to donate and thank grace properly for how much she has helped me and these pups

She really is a wonderful person, she has literally brought these pups back to life. All this for a 17 year old girl she doesn't know, and pups that aren't even rottweilers. she has a heart of gold

R

RedyreRottweilers

Grace has helped SO many dogs and people. She will SELFLESSLY give of her time and personal resources if needed. She is WIDELY known in the Rottweiler community and in the Miami/Dade area for her work in rescue. In addition to this, she finds time to breed some of the most beautiful Rottweilers ever, many many Champions.

If she can save dogs like Ellis, Firelady, and etc, I was sure she could help with these puppies.

Fransheska, you probably have a lifetime friend in Grace now. :D

Members online

No members online now.