It's Tea Time

Lyzelle

My husband used to say, "It just tastes like hot water...."

Which is why he enjoys mint so much, I think. It's a stronger flavor.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I showed Adam the David's Tea website and he proceeded to buy birthday cake and red velvet cake. :p
Tee hee.

The 'cupcake' line came out last spring maybe? It was chocolate cake, birthday cake and icecream cake. I bought all three online in large amounts. Sadly I didn't like any of them. Pretty sure 2/3 they discontinued.. The icecream cake was so bad I was told I could return it and did.. No way to possibly drink it it was so so fake sweet.

The red velvet cake I got a small amount of last week.. and it's on my need to buy more of list :) I hadn't heard of it till the winter tea menu.

Lyzelle

I need to check out some these websites. I'm not sure I could go for cupcake tea or any of that, though. It's still water based, and that would put me off slightly unless it was a very dark/rich tea. I have issues just putting milk in Chai. Lol.

Tonight I'm having a Cozy Chamomile / I Love Lemon mixture (both by Bigelow) with a bit of honey. It's heavenly after such a long day.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
If anyone wants to buy from Adagio, I have $5 coupon codes. But they expire 24 hours after I release them, so let me know when ;)

I'm going to try one of my earl greys in a bit, just not sure which one...
Oh! I may take one tomorrow, depends on how much I shell out at the DMV tomorrow!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Tee hee.

The 'cupcake' line came out last spring maybe? It was chocolate cake, birthday cake and icecream cake. I bought all three online in large amounts. Sadly I didn't like any of them. Pretty sure 2/3 they discontinued.. The icecream cake was so bad I was told I could return it and did.. No way to possibly drink it it was so so fake sweet.

The red velvet cake I got a small amount of last week.. and it's on my need to buy more of list :) I hadn't heard of it till the winter tea menu.
Hopefully the birthday cake isn't too bad. He doesn't mind artificially and overly sweet, but I do. I saw the ice cream cake and it sounded like way too much. The red velvet cake sounds amazing though. The only other super sweet tea we have is sugar cookie sleigh ride by Celestial Seasonings, so I'm excited.

MafiaPrincess

Hopefully the birthday cake isn't too bad. He doesn't mind artificially and overly sweet, but I do. I saw the ice cream cake and it sounded like way too much. The red velvet cake sounds amazing though. The only other super sweet tea we have is sugar cookie sleigh ride by Celestial Seasonings, so I'm excited.
OMG sugar cookies.. in a tea!! I want in!!!!

I'm on my way to David's Tea to get more red velvet cake. It was really quite yummy :)

If you all really do like the birthday cake.. I'll happily send you my tin. Been in its tin, no heat no cold. I don't think I'll ever drink it when I have so many I do love.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Hmmm, my cousin LOVES Doctor Who but I'm not sure if he likes tea, but I'm seriously tempted to get some of the TARDIS tea for him... what say you, Chazhound? Cool gift? Yea, nay?

Birthday Cake tea. D= I want some.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Hmmm, my cousin LOVES Doctor Who but I'm not sure if he likes tea, but I'm seriously tempted to get some of the TARDIS tea for him... what say you, Chazhound? Cool gift? Yea, nay?

Birthday Cake tea. D= I want some.
Even if he doesn't drink it, the package is still cool and he could sit it out like a decoration lol

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
OMG sugar cookies.. in a tea!! I want in!!!!

I'm on my way to David's Tea to get more red velvet cake. It was really quite yummy :)

If you all really do like the birthday cake.. I'll happily send you my tin. Been in its tin, no heat no cold. I don't think I'll ever drink it when I have so many I do love.
Thank you! I'll let you know! :D We can trade teas if he decides he likes it. I'll get some of the sugar cookie sleigh ride to send to you.

I'm super excited for the red velvet cake. It sounds amazing. :)

Saeleofu

If he doesn't drink tea now, TARDIS tea may make him start ;) It's basically Earl Grey with a touch of vanilla and I think blackberry.

MafiaPrincess

I'd be happy to trade some RHD. As you can see above my collection is rather large ;) And I got a full tin of brazillionare and vanilla oolong today as I liked them so much.

David's gave me 4 empty baggies.. so Beanie.. If you'd like some cake..

PM me your address :)

Saeleofu

Adagio tea has free shipping through Monday :D

I'm going to get a BIG bag of Blood Orange tea. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Saeleofu

I made a thermos of TARDIS tea to take to work the other day...and there was still ltea left after work. It MUST be bigger on the inside :rofl1:

Staff online

Members online