A few from our walk, and a cute video!

Barb04

Super Moderator
The video was great. Looks like you have your own housekeeper!

Squirrel hunting IS a serious job!

Love the video, I like that after every toy she put away she looked at you like "Give me the treat now" Also, great song choice!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I saw a Finnish spitz at the park the other day! Made me think of you guys. Only this one was really calm- the total opposite of Kimma!

Toller_08

Your dogs are so pretty! Kimma looks like she has quite the devious little smile. :)

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
The video was great. Looks like you have your own housekeeper!
Thanks!!! She loves doing that kind of stuff. Though I think she actually loves doing anything as long as it gets her treats :p

Squirrel hunting IS a serious job!

Love the video, I like that after every toy she put away she looked at you like "Give me the treat now" Also, great song choice!
LOL Pen takes his job very seriously... Trying to break him from reactive barking at squirrels is like a nightmare LOL.

Oh she figured out the "toy" game pretty quickly. Which is good, but bad at the same time. Tricks are only entertaining for a short while around here :p

Ummm can I borrow Kimma so she can teach my boys how to put their toys away? Great video!
Haha sure! You might want to give her back after about 1 minute, though :p

I saw a Finnish spitz at the park the other day! Made me think of you guys. Only this one was really calm- the total opposite of Kimma!
Awww no way!!! Yeah, the others are relatively calm. Kimma is the exception haha.

Your dogs are so pretty! Kimma looks like she has quite the devious little smile. :)
OMG she does. She always looks like she's up to no good. Part of what I like about her :p

Very beautiful breed
Thank you!!! I agree, but I'm also biased :p

Members online

No members online now.