The Thirty-One Gifts picture thread!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Ah! I LOOOVE that wallet. Might end up getting it instead of a purse because I <3 wallets and I want one big enough to wear I don't have to carry a purse.

Miakoda

Dakotah, I'm waiting on some pics of the clutch. What I can tell you is that it has:
-exterior flat pocket with magnetic closure
-extierior zipper pocket
-interior zipper pocket
-2 interior flat pockets

It zips open/close, and it is open on the inside. A fellow consultant said she uses hers for diapers and whatnot for her baby.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Dakotah, I'm waiting on some pics of the clutch. What I can tell you is that it has:
-exterior flat pocket with magnetic closure
-extierior zipper pocket
-interior zipper pocket
-2 interior flat pockets

It zips open/close, and it is open on the inside. A fellow consultant said she uses hers for diapers and whatnot for her baby.
Thank you!
I might just go with the one you posted pictures of. I can't get it until this weekend, possibly next weekend but I WILL be getting one lol

Miakoda

I would choose the organizing wallet. It fits nicely in your hand (perfect thickness to hold onto...kinda clutch-like.....not too skinny). Plus it's more "wallet" than the 5-pocket clutch.

Miakoda

You should be getting it soon. I'm closing out the Mystery Hostess Party right now! :)

Miakoda

Here is a pic of the Retro Metro Bag, Pop Crossbody, and Wristlet Wallet in Painted Floral Plaid.

Miakoda

Dakotah, which bag?

Kristen, I'm an independent Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts. They carry purses, organizing totes, wallets, lunch totes (on sale now!), and so much more fun stuff.

You can browse the catalogue on my site. www.mythirtyone.com/stacigonzales

:)

Miakoda

Thermal Zipper Tote in Awesome Blossom (w/white embroidery....this one is mine!)

NEW Cinch-It-Up Thermal Tote in Lotsa Dots

NEW Cinch-It-Up Thermal Tote in Floral Leopard (it has a slight fading pattern to the print)

NEW Cinch-It-Up Thermal Tote in Black Paisley Parade

Miakoda

This is just a picture I sent to someone to give an idea of the actual size of the Organizing Utility Tote. I use this one as my equine first-aid kit. (it's circled in the pic)

Miakoda

This is how I packed for our Disney World trip. Yes, there are a few Vera Bradley pieces (the duffels), but now Thirty-One makes an awesome duffle weekender bag (Retro Metro Weekender) so I will shelve my VB stuff. All my stuff came in handy considering I have issues about the way I pack. Thirty-One helped it all be neat and organized! :D

This is my Organizing Shoulder Bag in denim w/brown embroidery. I got this specifically for the Disney trip, but I use it all the time. I LOVE this purse! Ask Dekka...... ;)

Mini-Utility Bin in Lotsa Dots (is now my catch-all on the counter in the kitchen....it's also become a VERY popular Easter basket!)

The following are items purchased to distribute through my "We Care" organization (chemo/radiation bags):

U R U Thermal Tote in Pink Parisian Pop w/black embroidery

Thermal Tote in Awesome Blossom w/white embroidery

Organizing Utility Tote in Awesome Blossom w/brown embroidery (I ordered this to keep the items in that I will use to put into the thermal totes before distributing them)

Miakoda

ummm.............I have no idea why all my pics became so humungogirnormous! Sorry!

Dekka

Just try me..
I hear new colours come out frequently. I am not a big fan of the current colour scheme either.

Miakoda

A new catalogue will be released May 1st (I should have a sneak peek before then), and then another one September 1st, I believe.

Mafia, every once in a blue moon, they do a clearance sale to consultants. We get the chance to order in order of our rank (I'm not high up since I just do this for hobby), but I'm going to be keeping my eyes peeled. You wanted the Metro Retro in the plaid, right?

The only new pattern I know of right now is the Lotsa Dots pattern coming in a pink version (pink/lighter barely-there pink dots).

Members online

No members online now.