Slooooooow today

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Seems to just be the chazhound forums. All of the other sites I visit, including forums are building very quickly. If I go into a board here, often the graphics don't ever finish building and I get a bizarre looking page.

Cheetah

Fluffy Corgi Addict
For me, this forum has been causing my browser to lag and freeze the past few days. I can go to any other forum and the browser runs smoothly, but when I try to navigate here, my browser freezes. I've tried restarting and it's the same.

Lolas Dad

For me, this forum has been causing my browser to lag and freeze the past few days. I can go to any other forum and the browser runs smoothly, but when I try to navigate here, my browser freezes. I've tried restarting and it's the same.
Could be the area your in. Maybe there is a residual effect from everyone emailing their senators and congressman over the health care issue (no joke) they are having problems with their servers crashing because of all the hoopla going on.

If your path to the server is the same as the senators and congressmen's servers that could have an effect on the internet traffic.

Members online

No members online now.