Any Canadians going to the AAC regionals (in your area)

adojrts

I was kinda hoping on different venue as well. The year before we got into agility it was nice and close to home ;)
OMG :yikes: it rained at that years Regionals in Orono!!!!!!!!!!! People were falling and getting hurt. A very good rainsuit was absolutey needed. EZ Ups and tent camping were flooded out, people couldn't keep dry. Thankfully I was there with a camper and we were able to stay nice a warm and dry off between runs.
There were about 4 inches of water in the bottom of the tunnels!! Mud everywhere, they kept putting shavings down in the worse places on course and it helps somewhat but it was nasty lol.
lol it was raining so hard at one point dogs were going into tunnels and not coming out.

And that was on grass............

Dekka

Just try me..
I remember that regionals. They day of the major rain.. I was a volunteer. For a while my job was to kneel in the teeming (and I mean TEEMING) rain and hold the chute open for the little dogs. I don't think I have ever felt that soggy.

adojrts

lol, I remember while waiting under the tent and being about 3 dogs away from running in the standard class, that it couldn't rain any harder.........I was wrong lol. It was raining so hard you couldn't see the other side of the ring!!
This Petie doing the frame during that run, all that grey is the rain lol.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Yikes. I was so not into agility yet that year. I only knew it had been close to home, I hadn't realized it had poured rain. Looks like a trying year that year too. Wow.

Brandyb

Oh Lynn, I love that pic of Petie!!! That must have been quite the day .... fingers crossed for no rain, and no heat! :)

adojrts

Oh Lynn, I love that pic of Petie!!! That must have been quite the day .... fingers crossed for no rain, and no heat! :)
Thanks Julie, I love it as well. I think we are about due for no extreme weather on any level for Regionals. One can hope...............lol

I won't be competing at all but I am hoping to attend and cheer all of you on! It's only about 45mins-1hr from my house this year...

Dekka

Just try me..
it was last year too Ren :p. Wanna volunteer with me? (you get cool stuff)

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Im going to the AB ones. Im not sure about entering Emma. She is sound now, but Im not sure I can get her back into training enought to be ready. I will go to watch for sure tho.

Kayla

Ooou id love to go and watch even though Duke and I haven't started venturing into that field yet. Is there a site with more info about the location and such?

LauraLeigh

lol, I remember while waiting under the tent and being about 3 dogs away from running in the standard class, that it couldn't rain any harder.........I was wrong lol. It was raining so hard you couldn't see the other side of the ring!!
This Petie doing the frame during that run, all that grey is the rain lol.

Go Petie..... even the snow we have today would not stop him if he was given the chance:)!! LOL

Members online

No members online now.