Dumb People at Petsmart

B33CPE

i have heard a few bad stories about petsmart on here and thought id share mine. What is with people not using leashes, there was this woman who had two small dogs i cant remember what they are called but they are very hairy and ugly IMO. Anyway we get out of our cars at about the same time and she just lets her dogs run with no leashes across the parking lot and up to the store then when we get inside the dogs are running everywhere and they started running toward my dog (chow Mix) I pushed them away with my foot and yelled "hey lady ever hear of a leash" and she picked her dogs up and looked at me like "why would you say that".

Then for some reason my dog took a huge dump in the middle of an isle and when i went to get a clean up bag some lady stepped in it and smashed it all over her nice shoes and the floor, but i dont know how she didnt see it or Smell it! lol

perla123

had the same problem

Last time I went to the vet at pet smart There was a man and I saw him from far away I saw that He wasn’t taking care of his dog to much so since I have a pit and I'm not saying his bad cuz he gets along with every dog he sees. any ways I pull my dog closer to me and the guy just lets his leash run and the dog came strait at mine and I told the guy if you can't handle a dog that big u shouldn’t be walking around like that not paying attention of what u are doing.Cuz I now that if my dog decided to defend him self just because his a pit he would say that it was my dog that attack first I that's not fair at all.:mad:

nkthen

I don't have that bad experience.

Mine was just mainly bad customer attitude.

I hate it when I ask the staff "Do you have XXX Dog brand?" and their answer is, "Oh, it's all over there! Check it out yourself"

Dude!

Members online