Animal communicator :)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
This stuff is intriguing to me.

I'll tell a story that I've really only told Renee at this point. I still don't know what to make of it.

Quite a few months back I was walking the dogs. This lady was watching me walk them and as I passed her she said that she just spoke with Bamm and that he had told her some horrendous things about his first home and that I was wonderful for adopting him. Alright... I had him in a muzzle so maybe she was going off that? But then she brought up my marriage stress. Josh and I had been fighting SO much at that point.

Then she says, "you see ghosts yes? Yes I'm seeing that in my mind right now. You see ghosts. So many people don't believe paranormal beings exist you know? But you are sensitive to the paranormal and see ghosts and know it is real"

I was confused and a little dumbfounded at this point. She then continued to say that I have a strong intuitive connection with animals and that if I would be willing to open my mind up to that possibility I could unlock that gift.

I said, "well it was nice meeting you but I have to go" and proceeded to try and walk away quickly.

As I walked away she said, "Open your mind up Amber. Don't let peoples' influence sway you from unlocking this gift. There are animals that depend on it." I had never told her my name. I had never seen this woman before ever!

I turned around and there was no one there. It was freaky because she couldn't have disappeared so fast. I practically ran home.

I didn't know who to talk to about it and I was completely weirded out so I told Renee what had happened.
Fast forward a few months later after I got Joey. I had Joey with me at work, but I had to crate him in the other room. Anytime I had to walk into that room he would start crying loudly when I walked out. Finally I sat down and tried to picture him lying calmly in his crate. I walked into the room he was in and he started dancing in the crate thinking I was coming to get him. When I left the room he started crying loudly again so I pictured him lying calmly again and tried to focus on that image hard. He stopped crying immediately. When i went back in he was laying calmly in his crate. Later on in the day the same thing happened. He would freak out but as soon as I would picture him calm in the crate he would calm down right away. I'm not sure if that's coincidence or if I may have actually been tapping into something of that animal communication realm. I'm still not sure how I feel about animal communicators.

The one thing that lady said though was that I can see ghosts and so many people don't believe ghosts exist. I've seen them with my own two eyes more often than I can count. People say animal communication doesn't exist. What if its just another one of those things where until you witness true proof that it does exist then its hard to believe in the possibility?

Now that I think back. I have memories from when I was a kid. I used to talk a lot with a cat we had named Lucky. She would talk back a lot as well. My sister used to make fun of me for thinking the cat and I could talk to each other. My whole adult life I've laughed at that memory saying I had a wild imagination as a kid.

TahlzK

ihartgonzo; I don't believe it's a gift honestly. I believe anyone can open themselves up to animal communication if they allow themselves to. You could speak with animals with practice. You already seem to have something going on.

Skittle; Thanks for sharing, that is quite interesting! You defiantly could open yourself up and speak with animals if you wanted to. I also believe most people won't believe till they experience it. Sometimes when people have spoken to my animals, I think 'Right.. Typical answer' but I guess I haven't found the right communicator. I know I've experienced many wonderful experiences that will stick to me forever and one that'll haunt me forever. Those few hard hitting experiences are the ones that prove to me this is real.

Now.. On to the ghost thing. How often do you see them? Can you hear them at all? I love all things ghostly. I can see them myself at times, I've even spoken to a few before.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I used to see them a ton when I lived in a house where multiple ghosts/spirits resided. I see them periodically. Ive audibly heard voices from some but I don't think they were speaking to me directly except for one scenario where I was told to go away multiple times at an abandoned insane asylum in Maryland. I think the ones that weren't speaking directly to me were more from residual hauntings.
There was one that used to leave scratches on my back to the point of bleeding lightly when I was asleep. I thought I might have been doing it to myself but they were oddly placed for me to have self inflicted and as soon as we moved I stopped waking up to scratches.

I have TONS of stories though I dont want to flood this thread with them since that's not the OT.

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
I spoke to one a few months ago. It was a little eerie, but most of what she shared was breed generalities.

She did make me wonder, though, because she was telling me how Allie isn't a "normal" Lab. This is true, in terms of her personality. She isn't an overly outgoing dog outside of our home; she prefers her family and friends. The communicator identified loud and clear with Ruby, which I assumed would happen. It helped that the communicator had Sibes of her own, though. ;)

It was interesting, but not overly informative. She hit Allie's personality right on, which was surprising. I would do it again in the future.

She does offer a class to teach other people how to communicate with dogs. I've semi-tempted to take it, just to see how it could be done, but I haven't found the time in my schedule to do it yet.

Yes, I do think everyone has nuances of being able to communicate with animals (humans included :) ), but its so easy to block or dismiss. You have to be open and accept it for it to work and NOT worry about having other doubt you (or doubt yourself).

Yes, you could "trick" even a good one most likely...its not a science where 2+2=4. In the reading I have done over the years (for myself), the ones where I give a bit more information are the ones I get much better readings..and no, its not them using to guess, but using it to build. Twice they have said things that really struck out as "wrong" and I argued that to them but they held their ground...and I later realized yes, they were right lol, or they would further explain and I would get what they meant.

I have had a couple friends over the years that were very naturally clairvoyant. One did catch one trying to "trick" her but thats because he was so cocky about it. Usually, by feeding false info its just messing up their base kind of to build on IMO

joce

There was someone people on the horse forum I am on were using and they all raved about her. Must have been better than the dog one lol! I don't get it personally but whatever. I think I can read my animals fairly well.

YodelDogs

I have used a few animal communicators, all via phone and not in person. Some are just so-so but others are so incredibly detailed and accurate that it is downright eerie. I especially appreciate those who can do body scans for health issues. You can learn things in a reading that can really help your pet, physically or behaviorally. I recommend trying it if you get a chance. It's fun. :)

BlackPuppy

Owned by Belgians
About 5 years ago I started studying animal communication. It's true, you really have to be open to it, and there is a lot that is open to interpretation, because not all dogs communicate in words. I have also taken a seminar after doing some practice on my own.

When I first started, my Malinois was about 2 years old, but she was still very wild. Before I start, I need to spend time meditating. My first attempt was visualizing my Malinois coming over to me and sitting in front of me. Something she would NEVER do. When I opened my eyes, she had done exactly that.

My Malinois and I now have a very strong bond. With her I have even heard her blurt out words. But the most interesting story is when I hired an AC by phone. She only knew the breed and names of my dogs, she never saw any photos,and she was out of state, so she never saw my dogs.

I asked the AC if she would ask my dog about a limp she has sometimes. I didn't tell her anything else about the limp, but it was intermittant and the vets all figured it was soft tissue due to the manic temperment of my girl. The AC told me that my dog told her that she had a small bone fragment in her elbow. On that information, I took her to an orthopedic surgeon for an operation. I still have that bone fragment in my kitchen cabinet. Funny thing,though, my girl told the AC that the bone was in her right elbow, when it was in the left. The AC said sometimes dogs are dyslexic like that.

Anyway, I have many books on the subject, but one of my favorites is Learning their Language by Marta Williams.

You can read parts of it here.
http://books.google.com/books/about/Learning_Their_Language.html?id=6xz4vupVNFgC

Zoom

Twin 2.0
There's a very good animal communicator out here that I'm dying to try out. There are some things about Sawyer I want to know and I'm also curious to see if she can get anything off Virgo.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
My girls are both as easy to read as a childrens book. I know what they want, when they want it.

Travis on the other hand. He won't open up to me. I wish someone could break through to him. Poor boy. :(

Members online

No members online now.