KCK enforcing MSN with door-to-door sweeps.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Here's a video:
Local Video

Because going to low income areas where people cannot afford $300 to spay their pet and giving them a large fine for having unaltered pets will magically make these people be able to afford the surgery. Brilliant!

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Because going to low income areas where people cannot afford $300 to spay their pet and giving them a large fine for having unaltered pets will magically make these people be able to afford the surgery. Brilliant!
Well, they are giving them coupons too so the S/N is $20.00. :rolleyes:

TBH, I'm on the fence here. I have issues with the way they're doing things, but not the fact that they are enforcing the laws. I have issues with the fact that MSN is a law there, and I have issues with them just knocking on doors of people who own pets. If a violation is clearly visible from the road though, that's one thing. But whether or not a dog is vaccinated and S/N is not visible from the road.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I personally have issues with a MSN in the first place. Would I rather people spay/neuter? yes of course and I personally spay/neuter my own pets... but as far as making it mandatory... I don't like that idea one bit and I believe that should be a choice made by owners

Members online