21 year old dog show competitor dies trying to fetch dogs after accident

Sorry the original article is in French and I translated it with Google, Enda's breeder posted it on facebook, but very tragic and people should know.

http://www.estrepublicain.fr/faits-divers/2013/05/22/un-jeune-doubien-mort-en-slovenie

A young death Doubien Slovenia
The young Adrien Ferry, 21, of San Juan, in the Doubs, was killed in rescue from his dogs on the highway.

The young Adrien Ferry, 21, of San Juan, near Baume-les-Dames, in the Doubs, was killed on a highway in Slovenia last Friday at 3: 30 am.

"He was gone last week in Budapest, Hungary, to participate in the dog show world," says his father Dominic. "Then a friend who had just had an accident was called. He then took the road to fetch but arrived in Slovenia, he had an accident after drowsy driving. "It's not the accident that cost him his life. But the fact that his truck was open in shock, dogs which was due to competition fled. "It's going to look for help Adrien got mowed down the highway by a car," says Dominique Ferry.

Dogs, "all dogs and especially whippet greyhound" were the passion of the young man. He had also done his job because he was "handler" breeder and presenter dog contest. As stated Josiane, his mother, "Adrien was only seven years old when he participated in his first competition. "

The funeral will be held this Adrien Ferry Friday, May 24 at the Church of San Juan.

PL
I'll bet if he had the accident from driving drowsy, he probably wasn't thinking when he ran out into the road trying to get the dogs. Please remember, if this happens to you, don't do it, do not run out into traffic after them!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
:( So sad.

So, if I'm understanding this correctly.. he got into an accident because he was tired, his dogs got out, and he was in the road trying to catch him and got hit?

It's so weird when I hear about people dying who are the same age or younger than me... so much time they lost.

Members online

No members online now.