I cant believe it...

Today is May 1st 2012. Back in July 2003. I brought this home:

I cant believe that Mr. Blaze is 9(!!!!!!) years old. where does time go? Why does he have to age...sigh. So Blaze here is to many more years of many more amazing adventures and memories.

In his 9 years. This dog has been on to many camping trips to count, to many cottages to think about. To many lakes, ponds, streams to remember. Made to many friends to even count. Done agility, has earned Rally titles. Has gone to senior homes to cheer up the folks and put on shows. Has done a month long 10,000km trip across this country. Welcomed a cat and another dog to the fmily with out so much as a stink eye look. Has been with me through high school, meeting Ryan, family deaths, pet deaths, friends ships, jobs, illness's and everything in between. He has always been my sholder, he knows all my secrets, and is always willing to listen. We have had tons of long talks on our walks. Atleast I know he will never judge me lol

This dog not so much as ever steps out of line. he seriously seems like he just came trained. He is so intune with me. My shadow. So Blaze here is to another 9 (hopefully) years buddy.

Here he is today on his morning walk. I convienetly booked today off work also lol. Not for his Bday, but it always works out that I book May 1st off (since last day of tax season is April 30th. And Im normally in the office till 2am working. No way I was grooming dogs today lol)

With some friends.

His trophy he fished out of the bottom of the creek.

And one up on the cliffs.

ACooper

Happy late birthday Mr. Blaze........you are one handsome doggah! :D

Paige

Let it be
That puppy photo and last picture are adorable. Happy belated birthday Blaze.

Members online

No members online now.