New here

crysania

Hi all! A friend pointed me in the direction of this site and so I thought I'd join. I have one dog, a 6ish year old Border Collie/Golden Retriever mix named Dahlia. She's the light of my life! We train in agility and have recently started to go to trials, which is great fun!

She's also a butter thief and has the world's biggest tail.

I'm into photography so I take a lot of photos of my girl!

Welcome to the forum!! Hope I didn't upset you making a thread based off in a round about way your blog post!

Once again I say Dahlia is lovely, inside and outside it sounds like. Glad to have you two on the forum!

crysania

Welcome to the forum!! Hope I didn't upset you making a thread based off in a round about way your blog post!

Once again I say Dahlia is lovely, inside and outside it sounds like. Glad to have you two on the forum!
Oh not at all! A friend pointed me in this direction and I was sort of tickled pink that it was brought up somewhere else. Dahlia is a wonderful dog. I couldn't have asked for a better one. My partner wanted a cuddle monster and I wanted an agility dog and somehow we got both!

crysania

Thank you everyone!

And no, Linds I don't mind you bringing that up at all! It was a very good question to ask and the entire thread was great fun to read.

crysania

Always nice to see a few faces I know! lol I guess we're all obsessed enough to be all over the internet on dog forums!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Welcome! IIRC I recognize Dahlia from dog.com lol - I mostly just lurk there now, but it's always nice to meet a familiar face! :)

Members online

No members online now.