The ones I had to leave behind

Kayla

Here are my ex-cowerkers. I left work approx 1 month ago to pursue my intrest in proffessional animal training and i still havent been able to go a single day thinking about how much fun I had hanging out with 100 different dogs weekly while they were at daycare. I really want to adopt a second dog soon and having left my pack seems so small.

Anyhow I think I should just post these so you guys can meet a few of my awsome ex canine co-workers.

I wont be using any names just photos of ze pups.

Out of over 100 clients, this little man was one of my favourites we hung out often for belly rubs and played intense games of fetch daily.

This was my little rasta gal

She loved to snuggle if we werent playing fetch.

My big boyfriend(l). It was impossible to be in bad mood with a 100 plus hunk of dog body wiggling towards you in the mornings.

My big gal from down south, she always had to have the last word in and made her "where is my mom it's my time to go home concerns known to everyone" lol

*cont*

Kayla

One of the most clever dogs I have ever met, I feel out of everyone I miss the most she shares a really special place in my heart.

Silly Sam Pup

My lovely friend who liked to sleep all day and had a small corgi following

Her brother ( owned by same person, not littermates), he was the bigest dog I have ever met, roughly 7' long and over 36'' at the withers. Gorgous man, but like his sister liked to sleep. Though he came over for snuggles and bum scratches when awake.

Thanks for looking

ACooper

Awe they are all lovely and I bet you miss them like CRAZY!

I would have taken my REALLY big purse to work and put the dane in it on my last day :D

There is something special with the border collie, what a sweetie.

All of the dogs are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.:)

Members online

No members online now.