Meet Vex (available for adoption)

FG167

We are fostering a REALLY wonderful Malinois, Vex. He is awesome. He's SUPER social, VERY sweet (the sweetest dog I've been around, without being pushy and obnoxious about it), great toy drive (REALLY nice toy drive, and a CALM hold), very athletic and agile. His ears look enormous in photos, but they look nice in person. He was only 45 lbs when he was picked up and now he's up to about 56, would like to put even more weight on him but he's got a lovely, athletic body shape.

He's met Steele, Kastle, Robin, Limit, Eden, and Poppy and played or tried to play with all of them. My contrary, dog sharp, little Limit loves him LOL

He was picked up as a stray, my friend pulled him and we're fostering him for her. She took these great pics.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
He's so beautiful! Whoever adopts him would be so lucky. I would in a heartbeat if I thought I would be a suitable home for him.

Grab

He's very handsome :) I hope he finds a home that is perfect for him

Snark

Mutts to you
He's a beauty! Hope he finds a great forever home. (Wish it was me but Mick and Murph tend toward DA with strange dogs). :(

k9krazee

Well he IS living with a ton of annoying little herders (Eden...) and is looking for an active home...and we do travel to MI quite a bit. Just sayin' :D
You're not helping! It's a reeeeally good thing he's not between 14-19" tall and a girl. You know, DH instated "requirements" for dogtwo.

But I'm not sure how strict the requirements really are...Crossbone surely didn't meet our No White Dogs rule and K still loves him :p

I really do adore him and I know he'll find a new home quickly! And if not, I hope you don't continue posting awesome updates because then I might be in trouble!

ETA - Love his name too! It's veeeery close to dogtwo name idea

Torch

I really want him. Our puppy plan has been pushed back until next year because of breeding issues, and I'm really torn right now. Why does he have to be so perfect and so close!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.