Video of Limit's First Day Home

FG167

Well, we do kind of bombard our pups but it is just a fact of life in this household with so many dogs LOL Limit's very first day home - I've NEVER seen a dog so confident!!!
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aiErJX6Lt5A" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Taqroy

Ack Limit is so cute. And SERIOUSLY confident - I want that in my next dog! Your cardi playing with him was adorable!!

Dekka

Just try me..
Well done video. Super cute pup and good looking group of dogs in general!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
He is seriously way too cool. I am so looking forward to seeing him grow up and hearing all about him!

FG167

Ack Limit is so cute. And SERIOUSLY confident - I want that in my next dog! Your cardi playing with him was adorable!!
No kidding, I have NEVER in my life come across a puppy so confident. He had been driven across Oregon for two days and stuck into a plane for an 11 hour stretch when I got him. Drove 3 hours home and then another hour north to visit with my parents!

He plays well with very confident dogs, does not do well with soft dogs or puppies LOL He's too pushy and the minute they give, the minute he goes in for the DOMINATION lol

There's one spot where the young GSP (my parents' new 8 month old pup) looks all nervous - because Limit discovered he was still intact and his...bits were biteable. Poor Colt! LOL

Equinox

FIRST day? LOL Trent didn't even show that much personality in his first week here (refused to play tug, didn't do anything cute, and just sulked and glared at me all week).

Well that settles it, I'm hitchhiking over to Limit's breeder and stealing one of those for myself.

In all seriousness, though, I love everything about this puppy! It's good to know that there's a breeder in the state I can be sure to consider if I ever wanted a Kelpie :D

He's a little devil isn't he? I love that video so much! The best feeling ever is when they come out of the crate ready the take on the world. I love his tugging, tugging dogs are fun.

And seriously, him and Didgie would be so much fun, we need to get together. She acted a lot like him (from the video) her first day here. Traveler wasn't scared of anything but he was much more "I love you, and I love you, and I love you and there is a leaf and I love you"

I really really can't wait to watch him grow up!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Limit is such a sassy boy!!! He's going to be a crazy teenager... and an amazing dog. :) He's definitely from a great breeder with a personality like that.

I almost DIED watching him play with the Corgis! SO effing cute! Fozzie plays just like that with puppies, he'll tell them off one second, then roll over and let them chew on his face the next second. I love Cardis.

Gypsydals

How old is this little guy again??? I wouldn't be surprised if he lifts his leg by 4 months. You are SOOOOOOOOOOO going to have your hands full with this guy. But OMG is he EVER adorable......

Toller_08

What an awesome puppy! I really, really enjoyed that. He's going to be loads of fun for you and your crew!

FG167

Limit is such a sassy boy!!! He's going to be a crazy teenager... and an amazing dog. :) He's definitely from a great breeder with a personality like that.

I almost DIED watching him play with the Corgis! SO effing cute! Fozzie plays just like that with puppies, he'll tell them off one second, then roll over and let them chew on his face the next second. I love Cardis.
Oh yeah he is! She was worried I wouldn't like him, he might be too much so she emailed me several times asking right when I got him :) I reassured her that we are thrilled!

I love my Corgis so much and Cardis are just...love :)

What an awesome dog! Confident little guy that's for sure!
He is so confident, I have started calling him cocky-pants haha, which could sound wrong...lol

How old is this little guy again??? I wouldn't be surprised if he lifts his leg by 4 months. You are SOOOOOOOOOOO going to have your hands full with this guy. But OMG is he EVER adorable......
He already does! He seriously tries to lift his leg already. I had a moment of alarm but then realized that he's the ONLY alpha dog we've got so it shouldn't be an issue. He's 9 weeks old now. I have some updated pics and I put a stacked shot in the puppy stack thread. Plus, the pup loves to tug and will leave anything alone to bite and shake and growl - so if I can use that power for good...:rofl1:

Gypsydals

I can believe hes already tried. Ivan was still on leash potty breaks when he lifted for the first time. I was like OMG did I just see that? Those guys like that are a breed unto themselves. LOL
Ivan was introduced to the household in a similar manner, between our one and the neighbors 3 dogs, it quickly became apparent that well Ivan was the "big"dog.

Members online

No members online now.