I've got D.A.S.

In the music world it's called GAS, for Gear (or Guitar) Acquisition Syndrome. In my case it's DOG Acquisition Syndrome.

The Shiba breeder who I got Josie the Wonderdog from e-mailed me an updated rescue dog link today. ARGH! I want to take them all in! This breeder is way friggin' cool and deals mainly with Japanese dogs...Shibas, Kai Ken, and Akitas. I've been to her kennel, and it's a top notch smallish local rural outfit. (Josie is "supposedly" part Shiba. The dumb part, evidently...LOL)

Anyhow, due to me recently losing my day-job, I'm in no financial condition to adopt another dog. This makes me sad because I really want a canine companion for Josie since the freakin' cats are not havin' any of the "inter-species" respect. Little sh*ts are like feline supremicists.

Anyhow...check this link for some heartbreaking cuteness. Koda and Chico look awesome (if you're into little kamikazee dogs.)

Shiba Rescue

Enjoy, peeps!

-Kev

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I havent had one dog at a time in forever, so i don't know what it is like. I agree 1 hundred percent ont the cat thing. oh you know that's right!

RD

Are you dead yet?
I'm in love with Chico's eyes. I can hardly stand to look at rescue sites anymore, it makes me want to take them all in.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I fell in love with Shibas whilst watching Crufts this year! *sigh* I would love one!! But I can't have another dog! It took 8 months for Gus to get the correct authorisation to travel to and from the UK and I don't want to be stuck here for another 8 months waiting for another dog, I'm happy that we can just go anytime we need as I have a lot of family and friends still in the UK and if anything awful happens I can just load Gus into the car and go! It's really awkward if you can't go to Funerals etc, because of the dog! Noone in my family (apart from my parents!!) seem to understand why I wouldn't trust my baby with anyone else!!

Oh well! But I will have a Shiba one day!! They will be MINE!!!! :D

Cute little dogs! Yep, you've got it bad . . . and where does that Otterhound fit into all this?

Sorry to hear about the day job - I know it was making things a good bit easier on you.

Lol G.A.S has made it too Chazhound. Thats a common word in the bass guitar forum i go to. lol

I too have horrible D.A.S for a Husky but I think I have enough to handle as it is.

-Jon

nedim

ButtGumbo said:
Little sh*ts are like feline supremicists.
LOL, I just envisioned a feline dictator in army boots and a hat. Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

Members online

No members online now.